Friday, April 16, 2010 - Picking Up the Pieces

skyhawk900
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Re: Friday, April 16, 2010 - Picking Up the Pieces

Postby skyhawk900 » Sat Jul 26, 2014 12:09 pm

BanksAT

Postby BanksAT » Thu Aug 14, 2014 4:33 pm

Oliver Toussaint, Michigan Marvels

Amanda Rose
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Amanda Rose » Fri Aug 15, 2014 10:16 pm

At Templar's question, Tara audibly sighed and shook her head in the negative.

Epsilon took his time in answering. "Funds have been and will continue to be a concern. If we choose to take employment, then we will have even less time to devote to the city. It is a conundrum but I believe it, like any other, can be solved. However, given our recent issues," he said with a slight look at Control and Templar, "it must be beyond reproach."

Epsilon slowly choked up. "I know...." He paused and then tried again. "Piper," he barely uttered, "and Control were working on some things but they were more long term." He cleared his throat and started again. "Perhaps Monkton had a reasonable idea. We can market ourselves via T-shirts and the like."

tag - all
Captain Cynthia Lynette Jackson - USS Legacy

Captain Gary Alexander - USS Horizon

Kolzak (Zak) Nikolaevich Volkov / Epsilon and Katie Marsh / Tara - Michigan Marvels

Tavlia K'Van (Heizz) - ASOG7

skyhawk900

Postby skyhawk900 » Sun Aug 17, 2014 12:45 am

Amanda Rose

Postby Amanda Rose » Sun Oct 05, 2014 5:12 pm

Epsilon nodded. Clearly he was not thinking as logically as he should be. Control and I will discuss it further. I do not see Chimera here and that is more concerning. Perhaps we should adjourn to find her.

tags - all

Kolzak (Zak) Nikolaevich Volkov / Epsilon and Katie Marsh / Tara - Michigan Marvels

skyhawk900

Postby skyhawk900 » Mon Oct 06, 2014 4:01 pm

Control nodded at Epsilon's comment then said, "Unless anyone else has anything, I agree. We'll try to find Chimera and if we can't we'll have to take some measures to protect ourselves while we determine what happened to her.

Whirlwind frowned under his helmet. "Don't say that. Nothing has happened to her. She's fine."

tags

BanksAT

Postby BanksAT » Mon Oct 06, 2014 4:15 pm

Templar nodded. This had, frankly, gone better than he expects. Heck, it had gone better than any meeting he'd attended, surreal as that was given the wreckage of the community.

"May I suggest that we select a time for our next meeting and allow Control and Epsilon to have their discussion? Perhaps by then we'll know more about Chimera." _We already know too much about too many we won't see again,_ he left unsaid.

He started to step towards the door before stopping and waiting to hear a response.

Amanda Rose

Postby Amanda Rose » Mon Oct 06, 2014 5:11 pm

BanksAT

Postby BanksAT » Mon Oct 06, 2014 5:18 pm

skyhawk900

Postby skyhawk900 » Tue Oct 07, 2014 5:13 pm

[quote] Epsilon then acknowledged Templar, "Do you think a week from today would be too soon? Does anyone disagree with the proposal of adjournment of this meeting?"

Tara shook her head indicating the negative and then piped up, "I am alright with a week from today, just so long as it is later. I have other commitments while the sun's up."

"I have no issues with one week. Hopefully, you and Control will be able to meet in that time." He glanced over at Tara. _Wonder what she's got going on. Not that she'd welcome a friendly query from me at the moment._

"We'll do that and let you all know." Control confirmed. She looked at Whirlwind who hadn't answered Epsilon's question. _He's really worried_ she thought. _So am I._ "Let's get going then. Thanks all, see you later." Control walked to the exit and waited.

Whirlwind's helmet fixed on Epsilon and he spoke. "I agree. We'll find her." His look shifted to Tara, then he turned and left with Control...

tags/tbc?

Return to “Current Plot Thread”