Michigan Weather

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Admin
Site Admin
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Michigan Weather

Postby Admin » Fri Jul 04, 2014 10:14 pm

Stuart CollisMar 21, 2012
View Source
As Michigan is a cold weather state and we have 4 real seasons here, I have taken the liberty of introducing weather into heroing. I have been using the following website for Ann Arbor or halving between Ann Arbor and Lansing as Neptune is theoretically between them: http://www.wunderground.com .

Please note that statistically, crime is severely down in the winters in Michigan. (I don't know why but apparently criminals don't like cold and snow.) In the winter, domestic violence is up while burglaries and most other violent crimes are down. Shoplifting, of course is up during the holiday season. I'm sure you can find a website with all these stats. :)

Admin
Site Admin

Re: Michigan Weather

Postby Admin » Fri Jul 04, 2014 10:15 pm

MackTheMouse2Mar 22, 2012
View Source
What a surprising coincidence. I just ran across this funny webcomic today, and saw this strip about a Canadian super facing a disturbing lack of crime around Christmas.

http://superherogirladventures.blogspot ... rl-45.html

Return to “Our World”