Starbase 42 AKA The Thing

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Sjet
Starbase 42 AKA The Thing

Postby Sjet » Tue Feb 17, 2015 9:38 pm

I don't know who you are, but if you want sanity I can tell you that I don't have it.
What I do have is a worryingly creative mind. A mind that makes nothing but trouble for writers like you.
If you agree to write on The Thing I'll leave you be, I won't hunt you down, I won't find you.
But if you don't write on The Thing, then I will find you.
And I will Keth you.

With the Dominion War over, and Starfleet quick to show that it is still a force to be reckoned with in the galaxy, a once forgotten and abandoned outpost is brought back on line and manned by the dregs of the service. With a war criminal in the command seat and a CMO with hands on working style, this is a Star Trek that will bold go where no one has dared go before.

(PM me for more details. This is a game that aims to be fun, character centric, and at sometimes dangerous to your characters health. So yes there will be a none disclosure agreement before the KoolAid.)
Ensign Keth Soban, Medic on the USS Legacy

Fellow Crew Injured By Keth: X X

"I will eat your soul :3"

Amanda Rose
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Starbase 42 AKA The Thing

Postby Amanda Rose » Tue Feb 17, 2015 9:40 pm

What? They can't PM me too? :P
Captain Cynthia Lynette Jackson - USS Legacy

Captain Gary Alexander - USS Horizon

Kolzak (Zak) Nikolaevich Volkov / Epsilon and Katie Marsh / Tara - Michigan Marvels

Tavlia K'Van (Heizz) - ASOG7

Sjet

Postby Sjet » Tue Feb 17, 2015 9:41 pm

Bap-bap-bap-bap. This is my spot light, get out.

Sjet

Postby Sjet » Sun Oct 25, 2015 5:44 pm

Hey...YOU!
Yes...YOU!

Do you want crazy adventures?!
Do you want brawls in desert markets?!
Do you want to poke a mythical elder god in the eye and then claim the Prime Directive made you do it?
Do you want to roll the dice on whether your character lives or dies on the fickle whims of a despot GM whose only sustenance in life is the tears of his writers?

Then welcome to Starbase 42: The Thing. Abandoned during the Dominion War, SB42 is now being reactivated to help bring law and order to an area of space so messed up it makes the Bermuda Triangle look tame. Crewed by misfits, walking black marks, and a war criminal this is not the Starfleet that gets medals and discovers cuddly tribbles. This is the Starfleet that gets dirty, gets mad, AND DEMANDS TO SEE LIFES FRACKING MANAGER WITH A SERIOUS COMPLAINT ABOUT CUSTOMER SERVICE!!!!

If you want to write for an oddball character, I welcome you. If you want to write for Wesly Crusher...

Return to “Recruiting”