Moving Forward

Moderator:USS Legacy Host

Amanda Rose
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Re: Moving Forward

Postby Amanda Rose » Fri Aug 22, 2014 4:44 pm

Captain Cynthia Lynette Jackson - USS Legacy

Captain Gary Alexander - USS Horizon

Kolzak (Zak) Nikolaevich Volkov / Epsilon and Katie Marsh / Tara - Michigan Marvels

Tavlia K'Van (Heizz) - ASOG7

Iar Edra
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Iar Edra » Thu Oct 09, 2014 10:09 pm

Hey Everybody,

I think I'm going to bow out for now. I haven't been able to get into my character like I wanted, and I think it's partly because I've had another writing project in my head, plus, I'm gearing up to participate in National Novel Writing Month in November. I hope that I can get back to the point where I thought I was when we started. I would like to do some writing with each of you.

Regards,
Aislinn/Jill
Dr. Varina Hightower--CMO--USS Legacy

Amanda Rose

Postby Amanda Rose » Fri Oct 10, 2014 12:51 pm

We'll put you on LOA and when you're ready, you know where to find us. I know how to bother you, too. :)
Captain Cynthia Lynette Jackson - USS Legacy

Captain Gary Alexander - USS Horizon

Kolzak (Zak) Nikolaevich Volkov / Epsilon and Katie Marsh / Tara - Michigan Marvels

Tavlia K'Van (Heizz) - ASOG7

Return to “Discussions”