Moving Forward

Moderator:USS Legacy Host

Amanda Rose
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Moving Forward

Postby Amanda Rose » Sat Jun 28, 2014 1:56 pm

Postby Amanda Rose » Wed Feb 19, 2014 4:29 pm

At some point today I will be putting up another string for Mission 1. Feel free to keep posting as much as desired on the Arrival at Legacy thread. That was created so everyone could at least get their own introductions and impressions of Captain Hair Flip, er, Captain Cynthia Lynette Jackson, er, Cindy and get a feel for the Alternate Reality of TOS.

As usual, if you have any questions, just send them this way. I'm happy to field them.
Captain Cynthia Lynette Jackson - USS Legacy

Captain Gary Alexander - USS Horizon

Kolzak (Zak) Nikolaevich Volkov / Epsilon and Katie Marsh / Tara - Michigan Marvels

Tavlia K'Van (Heizz) - ASOG7

Amanda Rose
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Moving Forward

Postby Amanda Rose » Thu Feb 20, 2014 11:56 pm

OK. On Day 1, since there's no mission going on, feel free to post non-linearly so we can see what you are doing while Legacy is in flight without mission plans. Hopefully I will get a string up in the next day or two regarding a Legacy Mission 1 starting with a set of orders for Legacy.

As always, feel free to post personal logs or otherwise develop your characters! Enjoy the writing! I know I've been enjoying reading everyone's stuff.

Kolzak (Zak) Nikolaevich Volkov / Epsilon and Katie Marsh / Tara - Michigan Marvels

Amanda Rose

Postby Iar Edra » Mon Feb 24, 2014 10:41 pm

I guess this is the place to ask this...is there a particular time/day when people are hanging around and JPs, or multiple posts back and forth are more likely to happen? I've been on a couple nights, and I feel all alone :(

Amanda Rose

Postby Amanda Rose » Sat Jun 28, 2014 1:57 pm

Postby Amanda Rose » Tue Feb 25, 2014 9:49 am

There's a lot of people in the Mess right now on Day 0. You can also request JPs on that thread. I know I would love to see more interaction from everyone. :)

Amanda Rose

Postby Iar Edra » Tue Feb 25, 2014 8:07 pm

hehe...no, I meant in real time...does everybody here tend to be on on Wednesdays? or another day of the week? I assume more people are on in the evening, since most, if not all of us work during the day. :D

Amanda Rose

Postby Amanda Rose » Tue Feb 25, 2014 10:21 pm

I appear at random times on all days. Though I work at the office, I'm a sole practitioner, so my hours are of my own divine creation. I'm not usually online on Monday or Tuesday nights (unless I get on at 10pm or later) due to those being wife nights. Saturday nights, I run a tabletop game. But otherwise, I'm hit and miss.

Amanda Rose

Postby Amanda Rose » Tue Feb 25, 2014 11:21 pm

I also mention that a sizable minority of us are on the European continent. I think we're stretched over six or seven time zones.

On another note, I have opened the main mission thread. I'm starting out with breakfast, obviously. Orders will come once Cindy gets to the bridge. I figured that this would be a good chance for officers to get a good look (and gossip) about Cindy's previous night, as well as to see how she's going to command. Should be interesting times.

I would hope that this mission orders will come on Friday or Saturday to keep things moving along. Feel free to keep posting on the other threads to finish/flesh things out there.

Amanda Rose

Postby Amanda Rose » Sat Jun 28, 2014 1:58 pm

Postby Foxy » Wed Feb 26, 2014 2:30 am

I'm in the European contingent, but often online between 20:00 and 22:00 GMT. Best found on FB but can do Google, What's App or heck most IMs. Either find me on FB or a PM on here to ask - I check pretty regularly.

If I don't respond to a tag, do this to poke me too - I'm not ignoring anyone, but my eyesight and reading posts on an iPhone screen can mean I miss bits, especially if there are a lot if posts since I last checked.

Amanda Rose

Postby Iar Edra » Wed Feb 26, 2014 8:33 pm

Thanks! I am in the Eastern Time Zone in the US (GMT -5, I believe)...I'm usually online Monday nights, b/c I'm also on the Mercutio. But I've been on most nights since this started up...hehe.

Amanda Rose

Postby Amanda Rose » Wed Feb 26, 2014 8:52 pm

Just got done posting with Marissa who is on PST. With Foxy being out in England, I think that spreads us over 8 time zones.

Return to “Discussions”