Apologies dealing with personal issues

Moderator:USS Legacy Host

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Melissa Richards
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Apologies dealing with personal issues

Postby Melissa Richards » Wed Apr 15, 2015 9:23 am

As the title says I'm dealing with personal issues. Give me a few more days to get back to posting as I was.
Thanks.

lucasausems

Re: Apologies dealing with personal issues

Postby lucasausems » Wed Apr 15, 2015 10:56 am

Good luck!

Luke Helios (Soggies)
Gil Lukat (SB 42)

Amanda Rose

Re: Apologies dealing with personal issues

Postby Amanda Rose » Sun Aug 09, 2015 7:07 pm

Marissa has texted me that things have not abated and she's going to be dropping Legacy, on LOA on Horizon and debating what to do on her other sims.
Captain Cynthia Lynette Jackson - USS Legacy

Captain Gary Alexander - USS Horizon

Kolzak (Zak) Nikolaevich Volkov / Epsilon and Katie Marsh / Tara - Michigan Marvels

Tavlia K'Van (Heizz) - ASOG7

Return to “Discussions”