Captain Gary Stephen Alexander's Personal Logs

Moderators:Dryad Wood Host, USS Horizon Host

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Amanda Rose
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Captain Gary Stephen Alexander's Personal Logs

Postby Amanda Rose » Thu Jan 22, 2015 1:01 am

Day 3

Before Gary hit his pillow, he started to strip and said, "Personal Log, Captain, Stardate Unknown.

"For lack of a better reference point, I will call this Day 3 after Sigma Iota II. Perhaps that is how we should call our days and nights at this juncture as we have discovered that we are now located in the Southern Pinwheel Galaxy. I have to admit that I like the sound of Day 3 ASI. It has a ring to it. However, what the future brings, I can only guess.

"Today has been extremely interesting. During a meeting with the Chiefs of Staff, Arkady threatened mutiny. I believe that he was merely stressed and excused it but I would think that his training, given his history would be much better and would not have allowed for it. Regan had a heart attack and Lieutenant Devlin had to fill in for him. I am hoping that Regan will be able to get back on duty soon. I shall need his cantankerous yet kindly nature to help keep the troops well motivated. I need this especially so because I do not see that we will ever be leaving this galaxy. Our ship is damaged and even if it were not, the journey would be well over several thousands of years. I have given the crew false hope of returning home by suggesting we would look for a way home but the reality is that we will likely be exploring to find a place of safety, resources, and to set up a more permanent home. This was suggested by Mary and Arkady and I hope that this decision to give false hope, though Mary seems to be quite determined to find a way home, is the right decision. When I discussed my speech with KAT, she informed me that I hit all the right notes. I take great comfort in that because she always has had the best read on the ship's crew.

"Speaking of KAT, today we did something that I never dreamed we would do. We had sex. After a year of being together and working closely together, perhaps the stress of this situation was enough to push us across a boundary that neither of us dared cross before. I can't be certain. What I do know is that I am concerned for her well-being. There are many on this ship that will blame Mary for getting us here or me for allowing her to study the anomaly which brought us here. Some will say that I allowed Mary to study it rather than look for an M class planet because I was influenced by her sexuality. I cannot say that is wholly untrue as we are now in a relationship. However, she was doing her job. After all, she is not only the XO but a scientist herself. In any case, I think it is natural that if people like Arkady could threaten mutiny that others might as well and the best way to affect me is to get to KAT. I won't let that happen. I need her more than anyone else on this ship. She is the only person that I really can talk to and as I said before, she understands more about what is going on this ship than anyone else. At any rate, the sex was incredible. I have not felt anything like it in so long. I cannot describe it. But it was passionate, comforting, and just right. I felt things that I have not felt since Adrina.... I can't say that I understand that.

"But, sex seems to have been the theme for today. And perhaps it is because we are all stressed from arriving in our likely permanent location that sex has been so prevalent today. Ci and I have flirted for a year and nothing has come of it. Today, my Chief Science Officer decided to take me to her quarters under the guise of needing tutoring of engineering concepts. Why today? I can't say. Perhaps it is the desperateness of having to connect after realizing that we are trapped. Surely she must know it, as well. It was physically satisfying and her technique was decent but she talks too much during sex. Also, after having sex with KAT, it left something to be desired. The body was willing but while being with Ci, I was thinking only of KAT and comparing to KAT. It was disconcerting.

"The good news is that Ensign Talia Flowers, our communications officer believes that she has found a beacon placed from some sort of society. We're trying to decipher the beacon's message from afar but our sensors are not completely restored. She came up with the idea of using a probe to extend our sensors. So, I had her schedule a meeting with Lieutenant Matthews and Ci to determine what else can be done before utilizing our limited resources in this foreign land. I think the idea excited us so greatly that we got lost in the moment. I laid her on the meeting room table and took her. For some reason, she excites me. She dresses like a man and tries to stay unnoticed but there's a real woman under there and I can't wait to get to know her more. Her regular meeting updates should be very interesting."

Gary sighed. "I do not know how I am going to keep up with four women. I'm exhausted after today and I need to maintain my energy level so that I can best serve the crew. However, I also have to keep the crew happy and on my side so that if the concept of mutiny arises that it will not last or be squashed quickly. We need to find some positive news out here quickly to keep the crew's morale up. If I have to personally do it by sleeping with every woman on the ship, I will, as well, even if it kills me." He sighed again. "Of course, that would be a most pleasant way to die....

"Now, I must get some sleep. KAT's coming in the morning for our regular meeting and I cannot wait to tell her the news about the beacon. I bet she will be extremely excited. End log."
Captain Cynthia Lynette Jackson - USS Legacy

Captain Gary Alexander - USS Horizon

Kolzak (Zak) Nikolaevich Volkov / Epsilon and Katie Marsh / Tara - Michigan Marvels

Tavlia K'Van (Heizz) - ASOG7

Return to “Personal Logs”