Leaving Sigma Iota II

Moderators:Dryad Wood Host, USS Horizon Host

Azaria
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Re: Leaving Sigma Iota II

Postby Azaria » Mon Jul 21, 2014 11:54 pm

Amanda Rose
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Amanda Rose » Tue Jul 22, 2014 8:31 am

"Alright, Mary, let's get back to the bridge." He briefly considered giving Mary's ass a bit of a playful pat but restrained himself and pulled his arm to his side. He hit a button for a turbolift to appear and as he did, he leaned into Mary, put his arms around her after looking to see if anyone was coming, and started to kiss Mary.

So Regan's day had started off pretty well - yelling at idiots, rescuing a damsel in distress, and unleashing a bit of righteous fury upon more idiots. And depending upon how you looked at things, it may have just gotten even better... or worse...

"Oh for the love of..." he palmed his face with exasperation and jabbed the 'hold door open' button. "You two! Into the lift! NOW!"

Gary gave a small shrug and entered the turbolift. "Reagan, no need for that...."

tag - Mary, Reagan (for the record, Azaria, you complained about that name thing in the last incarnation too)

"No! No talking! Shut up - you're in trouble, and you're just lucky it was me in this lift and not some Chatty Cathy who found you two necking like teenagers on prom night! Give me a minute to think... Really?!?" He shook his head at them, "were you really just doing that? Alexander, you should know enough to be discreet, but Wells? I am disappointed, to say the least. This man is the horndog of the fleet! And EVERYONE knows it!"

"Now, now, Reagan. Don't be hard on her. I can't help that I am irresistible. And, quite frankly, Reagan, that reputation is a BIT overblown." He gave a smarmy look back at his Security Chief. "And, we were discreet. What exactly were you doing on this lift? Nobody should have been coming."

tag - Mary, Reagan
Captain Cynthia Lynette Jackson - USS Legacy

Captain Gary Alexander - USS Horizon

Kolzak (Zak) Nikolaevich Volkov / Epsilon and Katie Marsh / Tara - Michigan Marvels

Tavlia K'Van (Heizz) - ASOG7

Melissa Richards

Postby Melissa Richards » Tue Jul 22, 2014 11:35 am

Aoife

Postby Aoife » Tue Jul 22, 2014 11:39 am

The door to the turbo lift opened before Aoife could reply to Keith, and she turned towards it to see who was arriving. You never knew. At the look on Reagan's face, she shifted slightly, suddenly ready for anything that may be about to happen. "Sir?" She called across the bridge to him. "Look like you had a bit of a barney. All's well on the lower decks, or did I miss out on a bit o' fun?"

TAG - Reagan.

She glanced at the expressions on the faces of the Captain and the XO. Interesting how determined they were not to look at each other as they walked onto the bridge. She grinned slightly, figuring that she'd chat to Keith more later about what her observations were.

Sjet

Postby Sjet » Tue Jul 22, 2014 12:08 pm

“In this life, I ask for small things: inconsequential things. Vodka served at freezing temperatures. Women of commendable…flexibility.” The Russian allowed himself a grinned at that “And I also ask one small things: that my instructions are followed without improvisation.”

To underline this statement, the doctor broke Engineers Mate Second Class Roody Watkin’s nose. He had knelt down on the young mans chest as the other Engineering Wreckers groaned or hunched over, recovering from their adventure. But Roody, who had been the one Arkady’s wrench had struck in the face, got special attention. And so he had calmly knelt there, pinning the man down, and had done what he had done.

“My instructions were to scare the sestrenka, to provide context for rescue and thanks. To ensure kind thoughts of me in the ear of kiptins loyal right hand. Instead…” Arkady sighed and reached down south of Roody’s nose, grabbed a hold of something and squeezed hard. The man let out a gasped sob, that only made snot and blood ooze from the twisted nose “…I find you thinking with these. A year and half of sobriety is hard for me. A year of being chaste on this tin can for you, well, will not be hard for you from now on if you screw up again.”

“We’s were just-” Roody began before being silenced.

“I have heard this excuse from others like you. In my times on Mars, working the mines I saw plenty of wolves like you hunting in those mine shafts. Pretty girls were weeded out by the mafia long before the poor air and radiation screening muddled their beauty. Men like you, down where no one see’s, do not care for beauty. I wanted her scared and thankful of me. I have that, but I also know that you had plans of your own.” Arkady let go, and wiped his hands on the mans red jump suit. He then stood up, and eyed the other Wreckers.

“Remember me when I say this: Gary might be kiptin of this ship, but I am master of its crew. I will not tolerate excessive thinking from thugs like you, least our arrangement for…relaxation pharmaceuticals, might have to turn into a tale of theft instead of accommodation.” He eyed Roody again, and leaned down with a smile on his lips “Just remember your superior was a man I had deep respect for. It was very hard for me to ensure his suit had faulty pressure seal around its neck. So tragic when life out here in space is so fragile with aging equipment. Do you understand?”

Roody nodded slowly, and Arkady stood up and smiled beneficently to those who had performed beyond their remit.

“Good. Now go report to medical, my orderlies there will see to your minor wounds. I expect you to be creative in your telling of this tale, da?” he grinned, and left them to tend to their own bruises. After all, what harm could he cause to them that their own stupidity had brought to them?

TAG-no one. This post was brought to you by some very good news.

Arkady Sjet
Chief Physician
USS Horizon
Ensign Keth Soban, Medic on the USS Legacy

Fellow Crew Injured By Keth: X X

"I will eat your soul :3"

Amanda Rose

Postby Amanda Rose » Tue Jul 22, 2014 12:20 pm

So Regan's day had started off pretty well - yelling at idiots, rescuing a damsel in distress, and unleashing a bit of righteous fury upon more idiots. And depending upon how you looked at things, it may have just gotten even better... or worse...

"Oh for the love of..." he palmed his face with exasperation and jabbed the 'hold door open' button. "You two! Into the lift! NOW!"

Gary gave a small shrug and entered the turbolift. "Reagan, no need for that...."

tag - Mary, Reagan (for the record, Azaria, you complained about that name thing in the last incarnation too)

"No! No talking! Shut up - you're in trouble, and you're just lucky it was me in this lift and not some Chatty Cathy who found you two necking like teenagers on prom night! Give me a minute to think... Really?!?" He shook his head at them, "were you really just doing that? Alexander, you should know enough to be discreet, but Wells? I am disappointed, to say the least. This man is the horndog of the fleet! And EVERYONE knows it!"[/quote]

Mary still in Gary's arms blushed beet red! She pulled back with a definite guilty look.."Well..sometimes..things like this happen.." she stammered unsure how to answer. If this got around the ship??? She felt mortified!

"Now, now, Reagan. Don't be hard on her. I can't help that I am irresistible. And, quite frankly, Reagan, that reputation is a BIT overblown." He gave a smarmy look back at his Security Chief. "And, we were discreet. What exactly were you doing on this lift? Nobody should have been coming."

Wells hearing Gary say that wondered if he was playing or serious? Maybe she 'was' making a mistake here! "He had to use the lift.." she said, her voice like ice now.."so he used it. In fact..anyone could have..captain!"

Gary gave a small grin at Mary. "Anyone should not have but that is neither here nor there," he whispered back. "I'm more than certain our Chief had something to report to me, isn't that right, Old Man?"

tag - Mary, Reagan

Kolzak (Zak) Nikolaevich Volkov / Epsilon and Katie Marsh / Tara - Michigan Marvels

Azaria

Postby Azaria » Tue Jul 22, 2014 10:01 pm

Melissa Richards

Postby Melissa Richards » Tue Jul 22, 2014 10:48 pm

Amanda Rose

Postby Amanda Rose » Tue Jul 22, 2014 11:02 pm

Regan snorted and turned to Mary, "Long story short, I just beat the shit out've some miscreants down in the bowels. Tried to take advantage of a young lady, who quite awesomely lodged a harassment complaint directly to the source with her knee. I can confirm, with 100% certainty, that they will not be trying the same thing again for some time, or at least until they stop pissing blood."

"Nicely handled.." The XO said, her tone now returned from softness to all business. "Once they stop pissing blood, throw them in the brig for awhile. And send me the names so I can throw additional action at them if needed."

Gary looked at Regan and then back at Mary. Why would Regan not say the young lady's name in front of him? His eyes momentarily flashed wide. It had to be KAT. She was down there. As soon as he knew who those people were, he was going to have serious words with them and perhaps space them if they were lucky. Gary straightened himself and said, "Commander, I think I will be handling this punishment personally. I want those names now!" Gary was not known to express anger but the inflection in his voice made it clear that he was taking this issue personally.

tag - Mary, Regan

The door to the turbo lift opened before Aoife could reply to Keith, and she turned towards it to see who was arriving. You never knew. At the look on Reagan's face, she shifted slightly, suddenly ready for anything that may be about to happen. "Sir?" She called across the bridge to him. "Look like you had a bit of a barney. All's well on the lower decks, or did I miss out on a bit o' fun?"

TAG - Reagan.

She glanced at the expressions on the faces of the Captain and the XO. Interesting how determined they were not to look at each other as they walked onto the bridge. She grinned slightly, figuring that she'd chat to Keith more later about what her observations were.

[b]Mary exited the turbolift back on the bridge. So much for the evening. she thought with a sigh. Gary can be such a...her thought ended as she went to work. "Science turn all beams to the following coordinates." she inputted the information. "Helm come right 247. Mark 5 and line up with that anomaly that's out there. Take us in slowly, but then keep your distance 150,000 KMH. We want a full scan and analysis of whatever it is before we go in any closer."

Why is Mary giving the order? She must be flustered. Ah, well. I will discuss it with her after a few drinks of wine with her tonight in my quarters. Gary sat down in the Captain's chair and looked at some bewildered officers. He merely asked, "Did anyone have a problem with the Commander's order? Let's go, people! We have work to do."

tags

Azaria

Postby Azaria » Wed Jul 23, 2014 1:44 am

"Commander, I think I will be handling this punishment personally. I want those names now!" Gary was not known to express anger but the inflection in his voice made it clear that he was taking this issue personally.

Shit. Regan had hoped to keep the CO out of this one. "Sir, these creeps don't give two shits about the gold on your shoulders. Nothing you can say shy of marching them to the airlock will make them take heed of you - they have no respect for military rank and authority, so you'll get none from them. It would only waste your time, drag things out, and give more fuel to the fire going on on this ship already."

"Besides, this isn't your call - its hers," he nodded at Mary. "Let her do her job, and you keep to yours if you don't want to completely undercut the power structure."

tag Gary & Mary

TAG - Reagan.

Return to “Current Mission Logs”