Day 5.5: The Boats The Beacon Builders Built

Moderators:Dryad Wood Host, USS Horizon Host

KendleRJ
Re: Day 5.5: The Boats The Beacon Builders Built

Postby KendleRJ » Fri Jul 29, 2016 1:22 am

Sighing, Whit explained, "Every 'un has their own preference. What'n you prefer? I reckon my meat should be darn bloody and I dunna know yer spices. 'Ow 'bout I take yer Captain to a planet with plenty of 'em? Whatcha say, you?"

Kat nodded, listening, and responded easily. "I like my meat from a dead beast, not completely bloody, but cooked enough to make me appreciate the chef's skill." She realised that discussing food was a whole other language all of its own, and hoped that they could come to some compromise. "I could see about getting our chef in here to give you a few samples, and perhaps you could give me the coordinates of the planet you're referring to. I can definitely check with the Captain about heading there. Will that be acceptable, Whit?"

Polite. And without even tipping her hand. Food. In abundance. Meat. Perhaps even vegetation they could use to build up their stocks... what possibilities...

Tags
USS Legacy
Ensign Navkiran Khangura - Engineering
_______________________________________________________________________________________________

Amanda Rose
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Amanda Rose » Sun Jul 31, 2016 9:25 pm

Captain Cynthia Lynette Jackson - USS Legacy

Captain Gary Alexander - USS Horizon

Kolzak (Zak) Nikolaevich Volkov / Epsilon and Katie Marsh / Tara - Michigan Marvels

Tavlia K'Van (Heizz) - ASOG7

Ciara Mei
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Ciara Mei » Mon Aug 01, 2016 9:51 pm

Return to “Current Mission Logs”