Moderators:Dryad Wood Host, USS Horizon Host

Sjet
Re: Day 5 - The Beacon

Postby Sjet » Mon May 25, 2015 12:22 pm

Ensign Keth Soban, Medic on the USS Legacy

Fellow Crew Injured By Keth: X X

"I will eat your soul :3"

Ciara Mei
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Day 5 - The Beacon

Postby Ciara Mei » Mon May 25, 2015 1:09 pm

Ciara listened to what Arkady was saying as she looked over the map that they had. She wanted to explore everything, but they would have to make two trips if she wanted to do so. And he was leaving the decision up to her on where they went, even though he was in charge of the mission. Mumbling a few things in French as she looked over the maps, she knew she had to decide before they were able to leave.

“I agree the river would be best for ze first time going down. We would be able to gather much more information and it is much safer. I like an adventure as much as the next scientist, but this time, I opt for the safer route. Perhaps, if we find nothing of particular interest there, ze captain would allow us to go to the city as well. Though,” she turned to Arkady, “I doubt that we will find nothing of interest.”

It wasn’t until she went back to looking over the map that she realized she was letting far more of her French slip out than she normally did, which she just shrugged off.

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “Current Mission Logs”