Welcome to the Southern Pinwheel Galaxy (Day 3)

Moderators:Dryad Wood Host, USS Horizon Host

KendleRJ
Re: Welcome to the Southern Pinwheel Galaxy (Day 3)

Postby KendleRJ » Mon Jan 19, 2015 3:23 am

"Understood, Ensign. I will meet you in Meeting Room B in five minutes."

"Thank you, Captain," Talia responded, and gathered all of her things around her,; a long stream of paper, an oddity to be sure, but like an apt accessory for her flowed upward and behind her.

"Meeting Room B," she muttered, comm channel closed already. "I'm sure I'll find it," she said to herself aloud. Talia walked with purpose and determination, trying to recall the way while she worked out additional information from the stronger signal she was analysing now.
Tapping the location on her PADD, she reminded herself of the way, and with the information and an idealistic confidence in finding anything she set her mind to, she walked along the corridors.

"I think I'll get there... B... B... B..." she said, and stopped, peered, nodded, and consulted before stepping past it, only to return to it again before walking in.

Gary did not rush to the meeting room. He could not be seen to be looking flustered or otherwise suspicious. Though, Talia already ruined some of that. He sighed as he straightened his slightly wrinkled uniform.

Arriving at Meeting Room B, he took on a more professional persona. "Good evening, Ensign."

"Captain," Talia said, grinning slightly as she used the meeting table, flicking her wrists to spread out the paperwork she had brought. "Are you all right?" she asked, glancing at him briefly before straightening out the paperwork before laying her PADD down on the table.

"That depends on the news you have to give me, Talia." He moved closer to her to look over her data.

Her fingers flew over the data stream, spiked circles in a deep red colour, seemingly picked for this occasion. "Here," she said, and tapped out the timing with her fingertip. "And exactly the same here."

She turned to peer into his face deeply. "You do understand, Captain, there can be no denial now. It is EXACTLY. THE. SAME."

Gary gave Talia a large smile. "And we are absolutely certain that this not a natural body. This is artificially created?"

Nodding vigorously, she moved closer, then ducked beneath him to slide herself by, pointing to another set of signals. They were all originating from the same location.

"Here," she tapped, "and then here," Leaning forward to stretched herself outward, and grinned widely back at him. "Gary, take a closer look. There seems to be two distinct signals, both from this area right here."

Tugging another piece of long paper out from beneath the one they were looking at, she pointed to a relief map of the star system they were currently travelling through.
"Right here." She leaned in closer, her ass outlined nicely by the pants she was wearing. "And it seems there might be a planet, or some sort of heavenly body..." she turned to look up at the Captain.

"See?"

Gary looked more closely at the data. What Talia said seemed to follow. Excitedly, he reached his arms around Talia and gave he a kiss on the forehead. "This is wonderful news. I just wish that you had not announced that you had found something over the com. I had asked for discretion," he reminded her.

Giving him a lopsided grin, Talia's face suddenly dropped. "Damn, Gary," she said sullenly. "I..." she sighed, letting her breath out in a long hiss. "It could have been someone's contact lens down the front of my uniform for all anyone who might be listening in knew, ya know?"

But rubbing her hand against her forehead, the expression was short-lived. "I... Yeah, sorry about that. But doesn't this more than make up for it?" Her eyes sparkled with mischief and the slightest grin twisted her full lips up wryly. "I mean, this could be... amazing!"

Her voice softened in awe, and she said it breathlessly. Like this was something she had waited for. Pioneers... how she remembered this rush.

Gary squeezed her tightly against him, obviously excited. "Yes, Talia, I'll forgive you. This definitely makes up for it." He looked at himself holding Talia and hesitantly let her go, blushing lightly.

"Sorry about that," he half-heartedly apologized. "Just, promising news." He gave her another apologetic shrug and looked down at the data. "Can you tell what any of this is saying, yet? Or anything about the technology level of whomever is putting this signal out?"

There was a slight rush that wasn't just from being a pioneer that tingled against her being in his arms. It had been quite a while since she'd felt the touch of a man, and she remembered it well.

His face... he coloured slightly and she raised her eyebrows. Something was... up. Had they not been flirting earlier and now? Something so simple had made him aplogise. But she laughed and patted his arm.

"Don't think anything more about it Captain. I could do worse than get a hug from you." Or anything more, she thought, and turned her focus back to the data.
"Without the sensor array at full power, I have a limited amount of resources I can use, so I can tell you this: It's far too regular to be anything other than artificially created. And to use something from our own reference library, at least in signal strength and repetitiveness... I believe it's a beacon of some kind."

She didn't move away, but didn't appear to try to move any closer either. After all, her arms as they moved brushed against him, and when she turned, she could let him feel the heat of her without even touching him.

"The second signal... different, but more problematic." She brought out a second ream of paper. "We're not close enough yet, to yield any more information, but I can tell you that it seems more likely to be regular communication..."

"Captain?" he asked. "I thought we got by that. Gary, please." He then laughed. "You could do worse than get a hug from me? But could you do better?" he teased. "And, I think I gave you a kiss on the forehead, as well."

He laughed as he realized he was making a mountain out of a molehill. After all, KAT would not have cared. He would have done the same to her before today without thinking. There was no harm in it. "So, what you're saying is that I have to assist Engineering in getting the sensor array up. Have you seen any reports from Lieutenant Matthews?"

Gary mused the situation by placing his hand to his chin. "A beacon? What would it be saying? And who would it be intended for? All questions that I need answered."

"Fuck," she said apologetically. "You're right, Gary." She shook her head. "Sorry about that. And honestly, better or worse. Can't say either way. I just know that it was nice. And appreciated." She didn't sound sorry, but mind you she did look like she liked it.

And nodded along with his assessment. "Yep. the array needs repairing, but I haven't had the opportunity to review the Lt's report." She bit the inside of her lip. "That bad?"
It wasn't the best news, but certainly, it could be a lot more... final. "A beacon, yes. Once I can listen to the signal... maybe get closer? or ramp up the gain? ... then I can at least figure out what's being said."

Looking at the Captain intensely Talia said, "Then, and only then, could I answer the other questions you may have, Gary."

"I am glad that you appreciated it, Talia but you have no idea how lucky I feel to have you on this ship. You are very much appreciated." He took Talia's hand in his own and then patted it with his other hand. "This is wonderful news."

He then let go of the top of her hand and said, "The arrays are damaged but I was hoping that Matthews had repaired them by now. I could always check with his Yeoman. Shelly usually is good for some news."

He then looked deep into Talia's eyes. "With our current sensors, how close do you think that you need to be to listen in and figure out what that beacon is saying?"

Talia followed the Captain and nodded at the appropriate moment. "I should imagine with the boost from the array, we don't have to be any more than another couple of hundred thousand clicks from its origin, Gary."

She didn't shy away from the depth of his gaze, and wondered at it momentarily. Something was there... something behind those eyes, but certainly... nothing she would be privy to. She had seen enough in her life to know things were changing; perhaps that was it.

"And if we can send out some sort of probe to take pictures? We might even have more information before we need to get any closer. Would that work?"

Gary thought about that, his eyes looking through and beyond Talia. "We could send a probe," Gary thought out loud. "However, there is the risk that the probe would not come back and we only have a limited amount of probes." He paused before a counter-thought arrived. "Of course, if we take the ship in too close, we could find that the beacon was a trap and then we all are in dire straights."

He firmed his lips. "I wonder, is there a third option so we can get the information without risking anything."

Talia thought, her thumb nail flicking against her teeth. "Radar," she said gently. "Older technology, but we might be able to get pictures back if we send it out to ping against solid objects."

There were a few things that could go wrong... but that might be the fast and dirty method to at least secure their health and well being.

Unless whoever or whatever was on the other end assumed that such an active signal might be an attack...

"Radar will get us pictures but it won't get us the sound," Gary countered. "Infrared and ultraviolet scanning will do the same." Gary raised and lowered the hand that held Talia's forcefully. "Damn it! How close would a probe need to be to relay the information? Same distance?"

Doing quick calculations in her head, she realised something. "Between us and the signal," she said, her eyes widening. "We could use the probe as a booster of our scan, and neither of us would be at risk... minimum range... using our hull as a partial amplifier... 20,000 clicks off our bow?"

"I nearly got to that thought before you. Well done, Talia!" he beamed at her. "Or would you prefer to be rare?" he asked with a horrible pun.

"I want you to continue to monitor the signal and then consult with Lieutenant Matthews and Lieutenant Perlit to confirm your suspicions on using the probe to get you the information you need. Understand, Talia," he said looking deeply into her eyes. "I need the three of you to discuss this with nobody else but me."

Talia nodded slowly, her eyes never leaving his. "Of course, Gary. I completely understand." Her expression was serious but not overly so. There was a twinkle in her eye and she said, "Well, if you're asking..."

She let a moment pass before she answered, her eyes twinkling with mischief. "I'd rather be well... done..." And she grinned and winked before resuming her sombre expression.

"I suppose I'll have to check in with them as soon as I can, huh?"

"Well done...?" Gary answered. "That requires a lot of marinating so that well done does not end up dry or burned," he teased back. "As to your checking in, you can do it in the morning. You have earned yourself some rest."

"You say that, like it's a bad thing, Gary," she said, her voice low and sultry. "And I think I deserve some rest, but you know what they say..." Talia was speaking as she gathered up everything she had brought, leaving nothing behind... "There is no rest for the wicked..."

The corners of Gary's mouth curled upwards. "That is indeed what they say." God, he really enjoyed playing with Talia. "But I do not see you as wicked. You have no wart, broom stick, or green coloring. Oh, wait, that's a wicked witch," he said laughing at himself.

"I think you got the consonant wrong, Gary, but well, that's just what I've heard about myself..." Her lips quirked and then widened into a full smile. "I guess then, that I DO get rest after all." She raised her eyebrows and looked at him pointedly, hands full as they had been when she entered.

"Pity," she said, and winked broadly before turning on her heel.

Gary looked at Talia. Did she just start to leave without his permission? "Just where do you think you're going, Ensign?" he asked firmly.

She immediately straightened and turned back to him. "Huh?" she said and then her eyes widened a bit in surprise. "I mean, begging your pardon, Captain." How she hated all these fucking rules...

That got her attention. "Did I say that you could leave, Talia?" he asked with an all too pleased grin.

"Um... no..." she said a bit stiltedly and her grin matched his own.

"Something else on your mind, Gary?"

"Constantly," he answered. He lifted himself onto the table and slid across it towards Talia. "I think that you are leaving prematurely."

Gasping, she moved back towards the table, arms still filled with crap. "Well, then, Gary," she said with a hint of play in her tone, "That would never do."

"Indeed not. I thought you said that you preferred to be well done. Certainly would not want you to leave feeling raw."

Talia's lips curled into a full smile, her eyes twinkling gently as she nodded, walking slowly back to the table. "How very thoughtful," she said and dumped everything in her arms in a poorly conceived pile in one of the chairs.

"Never let it be said that I am not concerned first and foremost for the needs of my crew." He smiled wider as he watched Talia dump her belongings recklessly. This was definitely getting interesting.

"No one will hear that from me, I'm sure," she said and glanced up at him briefly before placing a hand on either side of her hips, hopping lightly and easily onto the table. She landed squarely on her ass cheeks, and there was barely a shifting of the table beneath her.

"And don't ever let it be said that Dr. Talia Flowers, Ensign, or otherwise, would leave prematurely." Her eyes darkened slightly and flashed at him. "That could ruin my reputation."

She tilted her head back and laughed deeply. "If I had one, of course."

"I would not imagine that a married woman, such as yourself could possibly have a poor reputation. And, your name has rarely appeared over the Tickler. Such a devoted soul, you are...."

Nodding solemnly with an exaggerated look on her face she leaned in and whispered in Gary's ear. "I tend to stay under the radar, and my husband? Well... I think I scared the poor sod off, to tell you the truth," she said frankly.

Taking a deep breath, she let it out very slowly. "I guess I'm just too much of a handful..."

"Too much of a handful?" Gary asked with a mischievous grin. "So, he had very small hands, then?"

"Something like that," Talia said and grinned. "Or maybe thought he was getting someone else entirely..."

Nothing would surprise her. At all. Not where he had been concerned. It had been more than long enough to worry about him anyway, and now, on the ass end of the galaxy, it seemed even less useful.

"And exactly who did he think that he was getting?" Gary asked inching closer to Talia.

"Doctor. I mean, it sounds like a quiet sort... hard working..." She waved a hand around a bit carelessly almost hitting Gary in the process. "You know... boring as fuck."

Gary laughed at that, though he instinctively backed his head out of the way of Talia's hand as she waved it. "I cannot ever see you as boring. What was it that you saw in him?"

She thought back a little wistfully. "A worthy adversary," she said and looked off into some distant memory before she came back to the present. "He had fire, and passion, and looked like he might actually be able to tame me."

She shrugged. "But well, he hadn't bargained for a fight, I guess."

"So," Gary said even more interested now, "you do not believe that you can be tamed? Is that it? You want someone to break you?"

She had felt some pity for her husband who was almost assuredly her ex and then looked at Gary i some surprise. "I need a matching energy... someone strong. Someone I can respect. And who can respect me."

She crossed both her legs and turned to look at him. "I don't want to be broken, per se, Gary. But maybe someone could at least try to bend me a bit..."

"Oh," Gary said, his grin getting wider. "I bet you would be a heck of a lot of fun to bend in all kinds of ways."

Talia's laughter was deep and full, like warm honey, and she revelled within it. "Gary," she said after a moment of catching her breath, "I'm sure I would."

"You are extremely confident in yourself, Talia," he told her, closing the gap between them. "I believe that one should back up their assertions with proof." One of his legs reached over and ensnared her lower leg.

Talia closed her other leg on top of his so that he was sandwiched between her legs. "Empirical Data," she said sagely and scooted over closer. "How many data points you think you need for reference?"

She had heard the rumours. She knew that the Captain was quite the ladies' man... that he had bedded more females of any species aboard most of the boats out in Star Fleet. He could single handedly either open foreign relations with a large number of worlds or completely alienate them all from them.

Did Talia care? Not even a little. Because she didn't expect this little exercise be anything more than that.

"Data points?" he asked. "That would depend upon the amount of time required or permitted to collect the data and whether primary or secondary sources were being considered."

"Exactly," Talia said, flicking her eyes at him. "Time is probably short," she said conversationally, "And dealing with other sources could be problematic for at least this particular session."

She leaned forward, her long eyelashes brushing his face as she closed the gap between them, her full lips tasting his easily and without any shyness. "We could just consider this as a baseline."

"I would consider this more as one data point, Talia. Baseline is for when one is under more controlled positions." He loved the innuendo of 'controlled.' "And since everyone knows we are here, I would suggest that we mitigate the problems."

Hastily, he slid off the table and pressed the lock button on the door. Returning to the table, but not climbing on it, he grabbed her in his arms and brought her forward for a primal kiss.

Talia watched Gary move to the door and kept her eyes on him as he approached her on top of the table. She quirked an eyebrow at him just before he grabbed her. She uncrossed her legs and moved forward, curling her hands into his shirt and tugging herself forward, meeting the kiss with equal force.

Time was short and both of them knew it. There was to be no seductive foreplay here, only satisfaction of needs. Gary had to admit that he did not know where he was finding his energy. KAT had sucked a great deal out of him emotionally and physically. Ci was a long, drawn out flirtation culminating in some strong exertions. But Talia was something different. She seemed to know exactly what buttons to hit to intrigue him and take him.

Gary immediately reached for her pants and started to tug them down as his kisses became more frantic and deep.

Curling her thumbs into the top of Gary's waistband, she shifted her ass up and wiggled a bit, letting her pants slide off her lithe body. Using the leverage, she yanked firmly downward, and kept her eyes open, watching him as she crushed her lips against his, pants that she hadn't realised had been more off than on were now coming off again. Especially so soon.

But it didn't seem that Talia cared. She shifted her ass closer, legs now dangling off the edge of the table as her mouth moved in a more frenzied fashion, gnawing at his lips as her fingernails dragged along and dug into his ass.

Gary leaned over Talia, a fervor taking hold of him. Grabbing her hips to hold her steady at the end of the table, he roughly plowed his wood into her hole, forcing it to open, not caring whether her body had readied itself.

Taking her lower lip between his teeth, he pulled it out and before her lip could snap back, forced his tongue deeply into her throat.

Shifting her hips and rocking them hard into his, the unmistakeable slap of flesh against flesh echoed off the walls. She was opened, taken, and in turn, she lifted upward and rode him hard. His tongue was deep in her mouth and she bit it roughly, not hard enough to draw blood, but certainly enough for him to take notice.

She wrapped her legs around him, using her booted feet to pull him deeper, moaning hotly and with deep throated desire into his open mouth.

Gary's breathing became more rapid, his heart beat faster. She could feel it practically pounding through his chest. A primal groan of pleasure escaped his throat when she bit his tongue. He told her through desperate kisses, "I'll get you for that my pretty. But not tonight." He used his hands to pull her hips closer so his throbbing mass could enter her more deeply on each thrust.

Each successive thrust was meant with a grunt that conveyed heat and pleasure. His mouth started to stray as his back began to arch more towards a vertical position. "Here...you...go," he told her in a low growl.

Leaning back, she opened herself widely, taking him as deeply as he could go. "Promises, promises," she said, her voice low, gravelly, and laced with promises of her own.
"Give. It." She said, each word punctuated with his deep, bone jarring thrust. "Hard. Deep. More."

"Like...that?" The words were not intended as asking for a confirmation of what he was doing but more as a statement that he was going to give it to her hard and deep regardless of her preference at this moment. He slowed his speed to give strong, sharp stacatto thrusts, making sure to punctuate each thrust with a grunt. "Take it!" he told her.

Talia's lips curled up into a predatory grin, and she used her hands to tug him closer, using whatever part of his uniform she could grab. "Yessssssssss..." she hissed, and rode him as hard as he rode her, letting every angle, every scraping thrust and every word permeate her completely.

"Mmmmmmm...." she moaned, biting her lip as she squeezed him internally, rhythmically, in a controlled manner. Let him feel that, let him know what control was, and that she, like he, could take it, and relinquish it in the blink of an eye.

Gary felt the internal change on his member. Well, well, this woman is full of tricks. Poor husband has no idea what he missed. His breath quickened as his thrusting became more smooth and rapid. He turned his head to Talia's ear and nibbled on it while giving her a throaty whisper, "You're mine. Take it."

She purred, a low and deep sound that rumbled against him, and her hips moved in unison, counter rhythm in as rapid a pace as his. "You think so...." she breathed, teeth scraping against his neck as she leaned forward more, angled more above him as she overtook the pace. "You keep thinking that, Gary," she cooed and rotated her hips, grinding herself against him in broad circular motions.

Her hips moved as though they were on ball bearings, rapid, shallow and riding his head as she focused on pleasure, and a rapid and heady release.

For both of them.

Had Gary not had sex twice already this evening, he was certain that he would have instantly exploded the moment that she started to concentrate on his head. "You doubt it?" he told her again in a bass whisper before he bit her neck below the ear.

He was starting to tire but he knew that he had to keep pace for appearance's sake. Thankfully, he knew that the finish line was nearing and it was a mere sprint away. He picked up the pace, concentrating on the sensations, he lifted his head away from Talia and became more upright. His eyes rolled into the back of his head as he concentrated on the sensations he felt. "That's it," he told her. "Uh huh."

She rocked against him, and kept up the pleasure, taking him deep and then in short and shallow strokes. She guided, drew it out, rode him hard and moaned against his skin. Her voice was deep and rich, and it added another dimension to the pace that he had set and she had overtaken.

"Cum for me," she whispered into his throat, and pulled him into her, taking cues from his words, and his body. Let him know who might really be in charge. And who might bend. Or who might break.

Under normal circumstances, Gary would have refused. But Talia did not know that he had already been very active that day. "You too," he told her as his body became more rigid, the force of his thrusts and the play on his head becoming too much to bear with his level of stamina decreasing. A guttural sounds came from his throat that almost sounded like "Oh" as Talia could feel the muscle inside her pumping warm, sticky liquid inside of her.

There. It. Was. The release, the...pleasure... it washed over her, through her, and rose up and into every fibre of her being. The sensations raced along her nerve endings, and she shuddered against him, mouth open wide against his skin as she sucked it sharply into her mouth.

When it was done, Gary had to snicker. Gently, he nibbled her neck, careful not to leave any marks. "I think we need to wrap this meeting up," he told her almost business-like.

"I think so too," Talia said, her eyes filled with amusement and more than just a little curiosity. Wiping off her spit from his skin, she grinned sheepishly.

Gary wondered at Talia's sheepish look. A few moments ago, she was a tigress. Now she was almost apologetic. Definitely a riddle to be solved. He quickly gathered his clothes and put them on. "Besides," he told her, "you have a morning appointment to make and hold."

"Yes, I do," Talia replied and was glad Gary didn't notice the small tooth mark she had left behind her rather exuberant attentions. Tugging her pants up as she slid off the table, she leaned over to gather her things once more.

"Good meeting, Captain," she said, and waited by the door. He had locked it... and only the Captain could open it again.

"I agree. We shall have to have another soon," he informed her as he unlocked the door. Though, how he was going to have enough energy to handle KAT, Ci, Mary and Talia, he was not sure. He was going to have to find a way to put them on some sort of rotation and figure out when they were in a womanly way so he could spend more time with the others at those times. God help him if they were all on the same schedule!

"Once you finish your meeting, contact me to brief me." For Gary, the language was specifically chosen to be purposely business but innuendo dripped for the careful listener, which he now knew that Talia was.

"Of course," she said without any formal or informal address. "I'll make sure to keep in touch."

Without waiting any further, she stepped up and through the door, looking as harried as she had when she first arrived.

There was quite a lot to do, and she was now on a tighter schedule. And if Gary thought there might be another session, well... maybe there would be, or maybe? There would not.

She had no expectations. At all.

Gary watched as Talia rushed off. He wondered at her. She was an enigma and there was nothing more that intrigued him than a good puzzle. For now all that he knew was that he was exhausted. He purposely strode to his quarters knowing that as soon as his head hit the pillow, he would be asleep. However, he also knew that when he woke up, he would see KAT and that would make all of his troubles go away for those moments.

Tags (or not)

This JP was brought to you by the Seven Deadly Sins network. Today's featured sin is lust. :)
USS Legacy
Ensign Navkiran Khangura - Engineering
_______________________________________________________________________________________________

Sjet

Postby Sjet » Mon Jan 19, 2015 4:34 am

Ensign Keth Soban, Medic on the USS Legacy

Fellow Crew Injured By Keth: X X

"I will eat your soul :3"

Melissa Richards
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Melissa Richards » Mon Jan 19, 2015 11:38 am

Commander Mary Wells
Executive Officer

All her time was spent on the bridge now. Focusing on every piece and scrap of data she could collect. While science appeared to have found an artificial object and Gary had made his little diplomatic sugar coating to the crew, Mary was focusing on ship information. Particularly the shields and state of the hull. Math was in full use to determine strengths, pressure and force variances. Speed, times pressure, times, gravity, both for negation of force and increasing the speed using it.

Gravity was the key. It was gravity that had sent them here, and it was gravity that might enable an escape. People had to have hope even if their captain was already intent on playing house. She ignored anything around her using the computer to re-verify her research. And, at all times, she was now armed, her pistol within easy reach to kill anyone that tried to harm her.

The executive officer was well aware of the feelings of some of the crew towards her. And, she wasn't about to be taken unawares. She also had made a decision that getting out of this situation outweighed any personal concerns. She saw the ticker tape, but did her best to ignore it. The rumors only angered her and a clouded headed with foolishness only made things worse. So, she continued to work, focusing only on the goal.

Finding a way back through the wormhole using the ship's shields and power.

tags

KendleRJ

Postby KendleRJ » Mon Jan 19, 2015 1:14 pm

Ensign Talia Flowers

Once Talia had made it back to her quarters she could put everything down and use her PADD. She had a meeting to coordinate at the Captain's request, and if she managed to pull this off... a lowly Ensign with two Lieutenants?... it would be a miracle. Before she could do anything else, she was highly aware of something... different. It wasn't a conscious awareness so much as a feeling, honed from being out in the field for years, where anything could happen, and most probably would. Turning around, she saw something out of place amongst her personal effects. It wasn't the important, and another person who had not been a trained observer, or been attacked one too many times by what was lovingly referred to, even now, as 'local colour'... It was a picture of the Rosetta Stone, and as she turned the lights on, she noticed it on the floor.

The ship had gone through hell and was spat out the other side, and the only thing that was disturbed in her quarters was a picture. It seemed a little far fetched, but of course, she had learned that the realm of impossibility wasn't as far removed from their own as everyone had imagined. So, as she replaced the picture and lovingly touched each small personal item on her allocated shelf, she depressed the record button on her PADD.

"Ensign Talia Flowers, Bridge Communications Officer. As directed by the Captain, I formally request a meeting between Lieutenants Matthews and Perlit. Please ensure the time is as soon as possible within duty hours."

Tag Shelly / Ciara

She sent the request to Shelly, Matthews' Yeoman and then recorded another message. "Ensign Talia Flowers, Bridge Communications Officer. Please schedule regular meetings between myself and the Captain for progress updates." That one went to Kat.

Tag Kat / Captain

Now all she had to do was get freshened up, settle in for another bout of analysis, and ponder what rationing she'd have to do with her personal stocks in order to feel civilised for as long as possible. She'd been stranded before, and some quite close shaves too, but nothing quite this... isolated. Nor unknown. She would need all of her survival skills to manage to do the very thing it described: survive.

Tags all
USS Legacy
_______________________________________________________________________________________________

Azaria
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Azaria » Mon Jan 19, 2015 1:48 pm

Amanda Rose

Postby Amanda Rose » Tue Jan 20, 2015 5:03 pm

Captain Cynthia Lynette Jackson - USS Legacy

Captain Gary Alexander - USS Horizon

Kolzak (Zak) Nikolaevich Volkov / Epsilon and Katie Marsh / Tara - Michigan Marvels

Tavlia K'Van (Heizz) - ASOG7

KendleRJ

Postby KendleRJ » Wed Jan 21, 2015 3:48 am

Yeoman Karina Alicia Tell (Kat)

Kat quirked an eyebrow at the message from Ensign Flowers, but not as high as she might have. After all, the Comm Bridge Officer was at the meeting; an official representative of Communications and the Bridge Crew, so it seemed perfectly logical for her to schedule the Captain for regular visits. Of course, Kat knew what that really meant, and picked a regular schedule for a comfortable yet neutral place for him to meet with Ensign Flowers. So, how many was that?

Aside from the ones he might not be involved with, that would be 4 in total, with the possibility of more as the days progressed. How she might keep him rested AND active was not something she knew exactly, but with their two meetings a day along with the Commander, Science, and Communications, he would be quite... busy. She would need to know if they were all part of a daily rotation, or perhaps a weekly? Well, with Flowers, Kat put them on a schedule which was daily, but only for an hour. Was that going to be enough?

She had no idea.

This was beginning to make her head spin, so she sat down and closed her eyes a moment, trying to visualise how it might all fit together. Perhap they could discuss it at their regular morning meeting... it was meant to ensure their day started out properly, with a full itinerary that covered the inane to necessity. Well, he could approve her proposed timeframes tomorrow. Tonight? She needed to kick back and relax after a heavy workout of double proportions.

She sighed with some relief as she crossed the threshold to her quarters, and let it out slowly. She could sleep tonight... after all of the exertion.

Couldn't she?

Tags Roomie (if she's there) and Anyone really
USS Legacy

Ciara Mei

Postby Ciara Mei » Wed Jan 21, 2015 11:10 pm

Trumbell turned to see his commanding officer behind him. "Mark?" he asked her. "When did I become Mark?"

“That is your name, isn’t it? Don’t always have to be so professional, Lieutenant.”

"With all due respect, Lieutenant, you appeared to have quite a different tenor with me earlier today."

Ci sighed, “Because I wasn’t sure if anything could be repaired. I take things hard when I feel like they are my fault. And since the sensors are pretty much science, I get on edge. I’m sorry about that.”

Trumbell looked skeptically at Ci. "I appreciate the apology. Thank you, Lieutenant."

“And yet you still look like you don’t believe me. I really do mean I am sorry.” Ciara put the PADD aside and crossed her arms. “I came to check on your progress, if there has been any.”

"There is. I have been able to bypass some of the circuits to get more power but there needs to be some re-wiring. Unfortunately, I have heard that we may be restricted on our supplies."

Leaning over to check the repairs, she nodded. “Indeed, you heard correctly. Until we know if we can find any other supplies out here, we do with what we can. A lot of them will go to the engineers.”

"I think you should make a personal request to the Captain," he told her. "You seem to have a good relationship with him."

Standing back up with her arms still crossed, Ci frowned, “I have a...working relationship with him. Nothing more.”

Trumbell looked up at Ci, noticing her hefty breasts being accentuated by her crossed arms. "What other kind of relationship would you have with him?" he asked feeling something was amiss.

“Rumors seem to get around this ship, thought that is what you were getting at.” She leaned against the other controls again. “And believe them or not, I’m used to rumors being spread about me.” She watched his eyes and smirked, but didn’t say anything.

"That is what you said earlier today, though you were rather more defensive about it then than now."

Ciara realized that he was right. “Took a shower, relaxed a bit. Decided there was no point in being defensive over things I can’t control.”

"So, you're going to tell me what position you were caught in, then?" he asked hopefully.

Giggling, she uncrossed her arms. “How’d I know that question was coming?” Straightening her uniform, she smiled at him. “One that an instructor should not be caught in with a cadet. Though...it was a rather enjoyable experience.”

"Care to be more vague, Lieutenant?" Trumbell asked skeptically.

“A bit hard to describe, Trumbell.” Ci said as she moved a bit closer to him. “Not so hard to show. Let’s say neither of us actually had anything covering the lower half of our bodies.”

"That could be anything," he told her. "Perhaps one of you were inspecting for parasites," he said with a laugh.

“Parasites? That was the last thing we were doing.” She pushed her hair back away from the front of her face, looking Trumbell up and down a little before looking back up at his face. “He was laying across his desk...and I was laying across him. That tell you enough?”

"And he did not remove your top. Seems far fetched to me." His eyes moved up and down Ci's body, finally resting on her breasts.

Ciara laughed again. “I tend to leave that detail out, because when we were caught, his top was on, but my...uncovered top was pressed against him.” She smirked, seeing where his eyes rested. “Reason you said it seemed far fetched?”

Trumbell grew silent and then after a long pause said, "I refuse to answer that question on the grounds it may incriminate me."

“Incriminate you? Why would it incriminate you, Trumbell?” She realized his eyes hadn’t moved.

"You are my superior officer," he answered simply.

Ci crossed her arms again with a smirk. “Who am I going to report you to out here besides the Captain, which I’d never even do? Besides, I’m not one to do that when someone is giving me their honest answer.”

"Permission to speak freely then, ma'am?"

“Always,” she said simply.

"Your breasts are your best feature and there is not a man on this ship that would not want to bury his head in them. And, I have to wonder why you are suddenly so interested in me."

There was what she was wondering if she’d get to hear. “Does it really matter? Especially considering what you just said. There a problem I’m not seeing?”

"It is a problem if you choose to use your authority in a way that neither of us desire," he told her matter-of-fact.

“I wouldn’t dare use my authority in any way like that. I felt privileged to get the chief spot on this ship. My authority would only be used in a proper manner.”

"I am grateful to hear that, Lieutenant. I would hate to see you lose your top spot. From what I have seen, you are quite competent in your position."

Ciara leaned against the controls again, but closer to him than before. “I like to think that I am. However…” She tried to catch his eyes. “Your eyes haven’t left a certain part of my body in quite some time.”

He raised his eyes to meet Ci's. "As I said, they are your best feature. They are rather impressive, Lieutenant."

With a grin, Ci took another step towards Trumbell. “You are more than welcome to get a closer look if you wish, Lieutenant.”

"How close?" he asked, his interest obviously piqued from his eyebrows raising.

Ci pushed her hair back again, “How close are you wanting to look?”

"You're hitting on me!" he observed surprised. Trumbell could not believe what was happening, especially given his encounter with her earlier. "Why?" he asked thoroughly confused.

“Do I really need a reason? Besides, you can’t tell me that you aren’t interested.”

"I can't?" he asked trying to stand his ground, his voice betraying him with hesitancy and doubt.

She stepped closer to him again, a grin crossing her face, “You don’t even have to say anything, your tone of voice gives you away. You don’t have to hold yourself back if you don’t want to, Lieutenant.”

"But people...people talk," then remembering that she did not care what they thought, changed his words, "they see.... What will happen?"

Ciara giggled and looked him up and down again, “They will have to put up with me. They don’t want me angry, the French in me comes out more than it does on a normal basis. And besides, the doors do lock you know.”

"Lock astrometrics?!" he asked aghast. "But the work...."

She backed to the door and locked it, “I think after all the work you’ve done you deserve a break. No one else for science comes on duty until the morning.”

Mark tried to determine the science schedule in his mind but found his mind unwilling to cooperate. He bit his lip and asked, "So, you're going to give me a break?"

“Mmhmm. Unless,” she said as she started to walk back towards him slowly, “you feel like you haven’t done enough work to deserve one.”

"You are my superior officer. I believe that you are the one that can make that determination. What do you think, Lieutenant?"

“I think,” Ci got up close to him and ran a finger down the front of his uniform, “that you have done more work today than I have, and deserve that break. How’re you going to take advantage of this time I’ve granted you?”

Mark watched Ci's finger run down the front of his uniform. "I am completely at your disposal, Lieutenant. Perhaps you should tell me how you think I should spend that time."

“Want me to plan your break time? If you really are trusting my judgement that much…” She moved herself closer still, their bodies not even an inch apart. “You get some say. It is, after all, your time.”

"I implicitly trust your judgment, Lieutenant. It is my duty to do so," he told her as he froze in place.

“Please, enough with the rank, Mark. I’m far more comfortable with Ciara or Ci.” Ciara took his hands within her own and moved them onto her hips. “And on break, you are not on duty. You can trust your own judgement,” she took the small step that filled the gap between their bodies, “And I will as well.”

Mark could feel her breasts touching his chest. He looked down at them and then up at her. Was this some sort of test. Timidly, he closed the gap between their faces and gingerly kissed her.

Amazingly, Ci realized she hadn’t actually been kissed in quite some time, at least not in that way. She kissed him back, moving her hands to rest against his hips as well.

Mark felt her hands go to his hips and it caused him to jump forward. He continued to kiss Ci tentatively, debating what he should do next.

Ci pulled away only slightly from the kiss, noticing him jump forward. “Afraid of something, Mark?” She pressed herself against him, using her hands that were on his hips to keep him in place.

"Afraid?" Mark asked trying to determine if he had hit himself on the head doing a repair. Certainly this had to be some sort of dream. "Um, no. Just not sure that I am awake."

"If you're asleep, then so am I. And I feel very much awake." Ci's hands pulled Mark closer. "There a reason you think you are asleep?"

"Because this sort of thing does not happen in real life, or at least not to me."

Ci gave him a soft smile. “Do women not find you attractive, Mark?”

"I suppose so," he answered. "Never heard a complaint. Why?" What was she getting at?

“Trying to figure out why you think this might be a dream is all.” Ci leaned forward and kissed along his neck, “Never had this in real life?”

"The kisses?" he asked, still not believing this was occurring. "Or being seduced by my superior officer?" Tentatively, he put his arms around her, as if testing reality and whether he should do anything.

“Or both,” she whispered as she continued the kissing along his neck. “And is that a complaint I’m hearing?” She pulled away from the kissing and looked to him, “You don’t have to be shy.”

"Um, not a complaint. Just wondering, why me? I get the impression you could have anyone you wanted."

“That maybe true, but you never once thought that it could be you that I wanted?”

"No," he answered honestly. "I thought....well...you and the Captain...."

Ciara shook her head, though that was a topic she’d hoped to avoid. “He’s...attractive. But that’s all I’ll give him. He’s after every woman on board this ship, and frankly, they can have him. I’d rather have someone more...stable.”

Mark snickered at that. "I never heard a woman complain about that. It is like he's some sort of hypnotist when it comes to women, especially the alien ones." Giving Ciara a more genuine smile, "So, I'm stable?" he asked. "Not exactly what one wants to hear."

“More stable than he is. He can’t make up his mind who he wants from one moment to the next. I know who it is that I want…” Ci started in at his neck again. “But does he want the same thing?”

"Who do you want?" Mark asked curiously but then realized that there might have been more of a redundant question. "You mean me?"

“Mhm, took you long enough.” Pulling back away from his neck, Ci looked Mark in the eyes before leaning in with a heated kiss.

Mark was about to protest but then he felt her passion in her kiss. His hands gradually pressed into her rather than just hanging around her. Returning the kiss, he wondered exactly where this was going. The Lieutenant never socialized with him before. So, why would she want a relationship with him? It was extremely confusing.

Pulling back for a breath, Ci looked into his eyes again, “Don’t be afraid to take what you want,” she whispered before returning to the kiss.

Did the Lieutenant just tell him to take charge? Should he? Certainly, she was not making her desire unknown but it was tricky being involved with a superior officer. Ultimately, his desire growing, he started feeling around Ci to find a zipper to disrobe her.

Moving her hands to his, Ci led his fingers to the zipper at the base of her neck, not pulling back away from the. Instead, she leaned into the kiss more.

Mark pulled down the zipper, letting it trail all the way down. Feeling her bare skin, he said as he kissed her, "Mmmm."

Shifting her arms, Ci slipped out of her uniform dress, letting it fall to the deck. Her hands then found their way up underneath the back of his shirt, pulling him even closer to her.

Mark could feel more of Ci but was more than a little disappointed that he was pulled in closer so he could not see her up close. Feeling down as he kissed her, he realized with some excitement that she had a very skimpy pair of panties on herself.

Pulling her face away from his, she looked into his eyes. “Something wrong, Mark?” Her hands still roamed along his back and down to the edge of his pants.

Wrong? How could she ask if something was wrong? Could she not feel his excitement rising? A greedier voice answered, "I think that you're hiding yourself."

“Hiding myself? Why would I be hiding myself?” Pressing her hips against his, Ci grinned. “I think there is something trying to get out…”

"What?" Mark asked with regard to something wanting to get out. "Oh, you mean that..." referring to his penis. "If you want it...."

“Are you willing to give it? Remember, this is your break time…”

"You're asking me?" he asked incredulously as he grabbed her ass. "I thought Chiefs did the ordering."

“Mmhmm, I am. This chief is off duty, have been for a few hours.” She started to grind herself against the bulge on his pants.

"Never seemed to bother most," he observed. "But, if you want it, take it. Don't think it is doing either of us any good in there."

“Take it? Well...if you insist.” Ci didn’t waste any time as she slowly moved down Mark’s body, putting her hands on the edge of his pants and underwear, pulling them both down as she lowered herself. One they were around his ankles, she was down at his waist level. “My oh my, Mark, those pants were holding it in rather tightly. Maybe I should help out a bit to…” she didn’t finish her words as she wrapped her tongue around his manhood, grinning up at him.

Mark gasped as Ci took him. A superior officer was taking him! She wanted him! He did not question the reason anymore. Groaning pleasurably, he put his hands in the back of her head, more for support than for forcing the issue.

Feeling Mark’s hands on the back of her head, she grinned even more, allowing her mouth to take over where her tongue had begun. She could tell that he wasn’t forcing her head down, but she was doing it anyways. Both her tongue and mouth worked together, hitting every spot they possibly could.

Ci could feel Mark stiffen with each bob of her head. If she looked up, she could see his head falling backwards. He sighed and moaned, getting louder with each passing minute. "Ohhh God! So good. So, so good." Pre-cum started forming on his tip that was easily lapped up by Ci.

Hearing Mark’s voice was all that Ci needed. Slowly, she pulled her mouth and tongue away, moving her way back up his body before pulling his head back toward her own with her hands. “I think someone liked that,” she whispered before pulling him in for a fiery kiss. Her hips pressed themselves against him, teasing his tip with her hole.

Mark was about to complain that she stopped but Ci started to kiss him with fervor. Not knowing what else to do, he returned it. Feeling her trying to tease his member, he lifted her so that she could properly open for him. It put a lot of weight on his back, but the sensation of holding her, her breasts against his chest and being able to solely control her movements was incredible.

Feeling Mark lift her up, Ci smiled underneath the kiss. He was starting to take over things, and that was what she hoped for. Most of the time, she liked being in charge. But there were times where she would gladly let the other take control. Although he had hold of her, and was obviously enjoying the feeling of her against him, she adjusted herself just so that she slid down onto him, a deep moan escaping her lips as she did so.

While arousal flew through Mark's veins as he held Ci and she rode him, he knew that he would not be able to keep this position for long. He needed leverage. Frantically looking around, he carried Ci to the broken panel and placed her at angle so he could use it to support her back and give him leverage. Not gently placing her on the panel, he starting thrusting with a new fervor, knowing he had Ci in a somewhat stable position.

Ci let herself be moved against the panel and didn’t mind that he didn’t put her there gently. The rougher, the better in most cases. As he had her up against the panel, she moved one leg up around his waist, giving him even more access. In a low whisper, “Take me, Mark, take me!”

Mark kept Ci pinned the the panel as he continued to make her his. Thrusting with animalistic hunger, he grunted sounds of primal pleasure. Looking down at Ci, his eyes looked determined and hungry as he gave her all that he had.

There was no way Ci was going to be able to hold back much more, even after what had happened earlier with Gary. It had been quite some time since she’d had anyone give her that look, and she enjoyed it. She allowed her hands up the back of his shirt and her nails dug into his back. Her moans grew louder and louder with each thrust that Mark gave to her. “Oh God, oh God, OH GOD! Mark! MARK!”

Mark gave no answer but the grunts became louder and stronger. Giving a snort, there was a short, "Uh!" in a strong voice. Several hard thrusts later, there was a louder grunt of distinct primal pleasure followed by a sound of release, "Oh!" as his eyes shut to savor the moment.

Feeling Mark release, there was no possible way to stop herself anymore. Pressing her hips harder against his, her body tensed up and her nails dug even deeper into his back and she finally let go. Her hands and nails ran down his back, no doubt drawing blood by this point. Her breaths became shallow as she rolled her head back.

Mark gave a grunt of approval and grinned at her wildly. "Was that satisfactory, Lieutenant?"

“Mmhmmm. Indeed it was, Lieutenant.” Ci let her fingers run down his back the rest of the way before pulling them away. “What do you think?”

"About what in particular?"

Ci smirked and shook her head, lowering her leg down, “the fact that you originally thought this was a dream and now..obviously it isn’t.”

"Still could be but if I wake up wet, I won't complain. So, am I staying in your quarters this evening?"

“I think not, Lieutenant. You are still on duty, as where I am not. This was just a break. But seeing as I have an early morning tomorrow…” She allowed herself to slip away from him and started to slip her clothing back on. “Maybe at some point you will get to.”

"Maybe?" he asked as he clothed himself. "Must be real. A dream would have a better ending."

“It would have? Well then, might have to improve it next time.” Making sure he was dressed, Ci pressed the lock on the door and slipped out. “Enjoy the night of repairs.” And with that she vanished off to her quarters.

Mark just shook his head and mumbled, "What was that?"

Ciara Mei

Postby Ciara Mei » Wed Jan 21, 2015 11:10 pm

Ci had finally managed to get some sleep after her adventures in Astrometrics. Well, maybe 20 minutes of sleep before she noticed a message come in. “Vous plaisantez j'espère? (are you kidding me?)” Pulling herself from the bed, letting her satin night dress fall down to just above her knees, she went over to the message. “Meeting between myself and Matthews? Entendu! (Fine!).”

But before she could reply back with at time that would work best for her (mostly so she could get some sleep), another message came through from Matthews saying 0700. “Early morning? Oh just great!” Giving in, she sent off a reply stating that she’d be there and then collapsed back in bed.

Tags: Matthews, Flowers, possibly KAT?

Setting herself an alarm, she realized that she needed to really focus on sleeping or she’d have no energy for anything that would happen the next morning. Making sure her PADD of information on the repairs that were needed was completed and set next to her clean uniform on a chair next to her bed, she pulled the blanket back around her. “Vous ne pouvez pas travailler avec l'horaire de chacun, pouvez-vous? (Can't work with everyone's schedule, can you?),” she whispered before slipping into a deep sleep.

Return to “Current Mission Logs”