The Day After Leaving Sigma Iota II

Moderators:Dryad Wood Host, USS Horizon Host

Amanda Rose
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Re: The Day After Leaving Sigma Iota II

Postby Amanda Rose » Fri Oct 10, 2014 1:00 pm

Captain Cynthia Lynette Jackson - USS Legacy

Captain Gary Alexander - USS Horizon

Kolzak (Zak) Nikolaevich Volkov / Epsilon and Katie Marsh / Tara - Michigan Marvels

Tavlia K'Van (Heizz) - ASOG7

Melissa Richards
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Melissa Richards » Sun Oct 12, 2014 4:09 pm

KendleRJ

Postby KendleRJ » Sun Oct 12, 2014 10:28 pm

Kat was only partially processing everything, her mind focused on the present, and wondering exactly what was happening. It was a lot to take in; the ship moving forward, towards something that had obviously gotten the Bridge crew more than a little rattled. She must have let some part of her objectivity slip, a modicum of fear show through... Because she felt the subtle brush of a hand against hers and she looked at some surprise at the Captain.

Was it that serious? She curled her fingers around his hand and took in a breath, taking strength as much as she dared, before finally releasing it, gripping the railing tighter than she would ever have dared to do with flesh.

She held her breath, along with the rest of the crew...

Tags All
USS Legacy
Ensign Navkiran Khangura - Engineering
_______________________________________________________________________________________________

Amanda Rose

Postby Amanda Rose » Mon Oct 13, 2014 1:10 pm

Kolzak (Zak) Nikolaevich Volkov / Epsilon and Katie Marsh / Tara - Michigan Marvels

Azaria

Postby Azaria » Tue Oct 14, 2014 11:04 am

Regan was an old man.
Not that old, mind you, but most definately the oldest person on the ship. And he certainly felt it just now.

His heartbeat was erratic, his breathing quick, shallow, and raspy, and his limbs felt heavy and trembled.

After he'd fired the torpedos, hell had broken further loose, and he had a hard time recalling the exact sequence of events that happened to bring them up to the present, but they were alive... that was good.

"All departments, I need status reports." A voice shouted.

Regan blinked, his eyes were watering and had difficulty focusing, "What..." he blinked again and his eyes focused in on the Captain, seated at the helm, calling for reports. "What the hells did you do, son?"

He wheezed and grabbed the shoulder of the ensign seated beside him, "Do the checks, no one gave the brace for impact warning... theres going to be injuries and damage..." he inhaled sharply, "I need a minute."

The ensign, wide eyed, nodded and took over the console from Regan, who bent over double and tried to concentrate on getting his heartbeat back to normal.

tags

ooc - anyone have an asprin? I think Regan is having a heart attack.

Amanda Rose

Postby Amanda Rose » Tue Oct 14, 2014 2:50 pm

Sjet

Postby Sjet » Wed Oct 15, 2014 9:00 pm

"Negative on medical aid at this time!" Came the choppy static laced voice of the dower Russian doctor. In between his hard bitten English were the blaring wails of klaxons and the hiss of one of the Horizon's sealant guns. The crackling hiss of the hard setting foaming used to seal minor hull breeches sent a stab of fear into any spacer, but given the fact Arkady was able to speak whilst preforming this task probably meant they were safe for now.

"I am currently with damage control party in lower hull sphere, multiple micro fractures in the outer hull! My four nurses are setting up triage in the gymnasium! What the hell did you do to my crew!" he snarled, punctuating his statement with a harsh blast of the sealant gun "What is issue?"

Tag-Anyone

"Chert!" He cursed in Russian "I am stuck here until the seals cure to full hardness. Who ever is nearest to the bridge access lift will find large medical kit like suitcase. Open it, in top right hand corner of upper lid is fist sized blue box with letters E.C.Ox: Endo Cardio Oxygenator. Take it and peal the two sticky pads from the lower half, careful not to pull out the tubes from them. Quickly affix them the left side of his neck and just below the old mans left nipple."

Someone let out a nervous, near manic giggle as Arkady's accent turned the word into 'nop-pel'.

"That will begin to restore oxygen levels to his heart. In the same quadrant of the case is a vile of white pills, they are aspirin: give him two. That should stabilise him until myself or one of my nurses can get up there." he said, before with a pause that seemed to focus the voices intent on Gary's shoulders he growled "What have you done to us! My medical team is set up for inoculations and small scale surgeries, not battlefield mass casualties! I will have to draft catering crew if the casualty figures I am hearing are correct!"

Tag-All

This was written on my iPhone at the request of a certain someone. I have had my thumbs abandon ship for the night so I am writing this last part with a pencil between my teeth. I will instil Arkady with this fingerless rage once I am free of work and have slept. Do svidaniya! :mrgreen:

Dr Akrady Sjet
Ships Medical Officer
USS Horizon
Makes Putin Look Like Boy Scout
Ensign Keth Soban, Medic on the USS Legacy

Fellow Crew Injured By Keth: X X

"I will eat your soul :3"

Amanda Rose

Postby Amanda Rose » Thu Oct 16, 2014 11:23 am

"Negative on medical aid at this time!" Came the choppy static laced voice of the dower Russian doctor. In between his hard bitten English were the blaring wails of klaxons and the hiss of one of the Horizon's sealant guns. The crackling hiss of the hard setting foaming used to seal minor hull breeches sent a stab of fear into any spacer, but given the fact Arkady was able to speak whilst preforming this task probably meant they were safe for now.

"I am currently with damage control party in lower hull sphere, multiple micro fractures in the outer hull! My four nurses are setting up triage in the gymnasium! What the hell did you do to my crew!" he snarled, punctuating his statement with a harsh blast of the sealant gun "What is issue?"

Gary relayed over the comm, "Regan appears to be flushed and doubled over. He just gave up his chair for an ensign. I think it may be a heart attack."

"Chert!" He cursed in Russian "I am stuck here until the seals cure to full hardness. Whoever is nearest to the bridge access lift will find large medical kit like suitcase. Open it, in top right hand corner of upper lid is fist sized blue box with letters E.C.Ox: Endo Cardio Oxygenator. Take it and peal the two sticky pads from the lower half, careful not to pull out the tubes from them. Quickly affix them the left side of his neck and just below the old mans left nipple."

Someone let out a nervous, near manic giggle as Arkady's accent turned the word into 'nop-pel'.

"That will begin to restore oxygen levels to his heart. In the same quadrant of the case is a vile of white pills, they are aspirin: give him two. That should stabilize him until myself or one of my nurses can get up there." he said, before with a pause that seemed to focus the voices intent on Gary's shoulders he growled "What have you done to us! My medical team is set up for inoculations and small scale surgeries, not battlefield mass casualties! I will have to draft catering crew if the casualty figures I am hearing are correct!"

Gary looked around the bridge and seeing people in different states of disarray, noticed that KAT seemed to be alright. He looked at her anxiously. "Do as Sjet said. I've got to tend to the ship and others. "Can someone get some readings. I want to know where the hell we are."

He then addressed Sjet over the comm, not having lost the fact that Sjet was referring to Horizon as his ship. Just who does he think he is? This is my ship. "Once I have the status reports, Doctor, we will have a briefing. We will let you know if Regan needs more help. Captain out."

Tag-All

This was written on my iPhone at the request of a certain someone. I have had my thumbs abandon ship for the night so I am writing this last part with a pencil between my teeth. I will instil Arkady with this fingerless rage once I am free of work and have slept. Do svidaniya! :mrgreen:

KendleRJ

Postby KendleRJ » Thu Oct 16, 2014 5:06 pm

Kat nodded curtly at the Captain, and listened to the instructions. Moving quickly and with purpose, she made it to the bridge access lift, and located the suitcase as the Doctor had indicated. Despite the urgency, she forced herself to slow down and take each step methodically. Any error now could be a costly one, and the old man, who had shared a nice beating below decks with herself and Sjet now leaned like a broken doll against the hull. "Hang on, Chief," she said, her voice strangely calm and soothing. She felt no calmness but a steady thrumming in her temples.

The ECO was in her hand before she realised she'd grabbed it, and the instructions briefly given now sang in her mind. It was sticky tabs that were being fumbled in her fingers, grasping and hopeful that the time she was taking was ensuring that she didn't dislodge the tubes. Her fingers were trembling and she stopped a moment, willing the palsy that had seemed to overtake them to stop. She spoke to herself under her breath, chastising herself for losing focus, and how she had to help him and this wasn't helping... She'd managed to peel the sticky pads and placed one on his neck, tugging at his shirt to reach the nipple on his left hand side. She cursed herself silently and remembered that it was backwards in her mind as she hovered the pad overtop of the correct side of his body, and not hers.

She hoped no one was watching too closely as she settled them over as correct a location as she could manage, and began digging around for the aspirin. Before she pierced the blister pack with her shaking fingers, she took a breath to will them still. "Two..." she nearly whispered, and crooked her arm under his head. "Look at me, and breathe... I have aspirin, can you take them?"

Tags Regan / Everybody
USS Legacy
Ensign Navkiran Khangura - Engineering
_______________________________________________________________________________________________

Sjet

Postby Sjet » Thu Oct 16, 2014 7:10 pm

Ensign Keth Soban, Medic on the USS Legacy

Fellow Crew Injured By Keth: X X

"I will eat your soul :3"

Return to “Current Mission Logs”