Re: The Day After Leaving Sigma Iota II

Postby Sjet » Fri Nov 28, 2014 10:41 pm

Ensign Keth Soban, Medic on the USS Legacy

Fellow Crew Injured By Keth: X X

"I will eat your soul :3"

KendleRJ

Postby KendleRJ » Sun Nov 30, 2014 6:03 am

Kat knelt over Regan, watching the exchange and clucked her tongue angrily... most unlike her to show any such emotion, but this situation was more than just a little above and outside of the norm.

"DOCTOR Sjet," she bit out, keeping an eye on the Security Chief. "I'm sorry to hear about the losses of the Crew." She stopped a moment, swallowing a rising tremble of fear that threatened to spill out of her and colour her voice. "However, Regan is in need of immediate assistance, and I've followed your instructions, such as they were. He might be stable, but still unresponsive..." A single tear rolled down her cheek and she blinked at it to clear her vision. "If you could hold off on going after the Captain, I'd appreciate your expertise here to stop us from adding to the number of casualties..."

Tags Bridge
USS Legacy
Ensign Navkiran Khangura - Engineering
_______________________________________________________________________________________________

Sjet

Postby Sjet » Sun Nov 30, 2014 7:40 am

Dr Arkady Sjet
Ships Physician

Arkady might have said something Russian and rude under his breath, or he might just have growled: with his dander up it was hard to tell.

Turning stiffly back to the captains chair he snatched up the medical case and stepped over to Regan. His eyes roved over the pale skinned fellow, noting the placement of the emergency blood oxygenator pads with a nod of approval. Kat might be the captains next likely conquest, but she knew how to keep her head. He placed her mentally into the circle of people who were useful to him. Opening the case he pulled out a computer tablet, attaching a small lead to the oxygenator and allowing its data to flow into the device.

"Cardio rythme is good..." he nodded, fingers swiping across the screen to bring up new data "Blood oxygen levels are on the low side, but on a upward swing from before. Pressures a little low but that is how we expect these things to be."

He smiled for Kat, patting her shoulder before rummaging in his bag for a medicated adhesive patch. He placed it on Regan's exposed neck, right over the cartgaroid artery and looked back at his screen for a moment. The patch would help stabilise his blood pressure, as well as providing a mild analgesic effect to help ease the old mans rest.

"You did good sestrenka." he said approvingly "Old Regan is just exhausted from the ordeal. He'll be weak for a few days once he wakes up, but we have ways to help him with that. You got the blood oxygenator onto him quickly and, more importantly correctly: I do not think there will be much cardio function lost. What is lost we can repair, and what I cannot repair here on ship can wait until we are home. You saved not only his life, but his way of life. Spasibo."

Arkady then looked around the bridge at those standin the watch.

"Are there any other injuries I should see to?" he asked slowly, rising an eye brow at Gary "Or should we wait for briefing for them to tell me that?"

TAG-All. To Regans writer: I know you're on LOA, but this gives you the excuse to be away and a ease way back into the plot when you're ready. And good luck to all you NaNo writers on this final day, good luck!

Melissa Richards
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Melissa Richards » Sun Nov 30, 2014 1:32 pm

Commander Mary Wells
Executive Officer

The words that were spoken by the doctor tore through her! Mary winced and proceeded to do her best to ignore what came out of his mouth. Was this her fault? In some ways yes. She had pushed for an investigation of the anomaly. She'd suggested two maneuvers they try, neither of which worked. But, science and learning were full of risks. Mankind being out here in space was the ultimate risk. Yes, this was her fault. But, trying to do the greater good made it Gary's fault and everyone else's as well.

"Getting a fix on our position.." she announced not answering the accusing man before he was called away to do his job. "We're no longer in our galaxy...captain." She looked up. "We're way off the grid." She did some further calculations. "This is going to take me a bit.." her heart began pounding. Dear god. They'd never be able to get home...

tags

Amanda Rose
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Amanda Rose » Sun Nov 30, 2014 2:59 pm

Captain Cynthia Lynette Jackson - USS Legacy

Captain Gary Alexander - USS Horizon

Kolzak (Zak) Nikolaevich Volkov / Epsilon and Katie Marsh / Tara - Michigan Marvels

Tavlia K'Van (Heizz) - ASOG7

Sjet

Postby Sjet » Sun Nov 30, 2014 3:30 pm

Melissa Richards

Postby Melissa Richards » Mon Dec 01, 2014 2:25 pm

Sjet

Postby Sjet » Mon Dec 01, 2014 4:51 pm

Arkady Sjet
Ships Physician
Chief Bastard Apparently

Arkady left it just a second longer than needed, and then gave a slight nod towards Mary.

"Ah, of course she is right." he smiled at Gary and picked up the medical bag "My work here is done, isn't it?"

He pointed at two of the bridge crew who, for lack of a better term, were just standing around do noting of note.

"You, and you! Take stretcher from medical aid cabinet back there and load Old Man, follow me to sick bay." he growled, callping his hands together "Chop chop, is very busy day to be. Otbivnaya kotleta!"

(I'll leave it for me and this thread, after all the Doc's work is done.)

Amanda Rose

Postby Amanda Rose » Mon Dec 01, 2014 10:31 pm

Captain Cynthia Lynette Jackson - USS Legacy

Captain Gary Alexander - USS Horizon

Kolzak (Zak) Nikolaevich Volkov / Epsilon and Katie Marsh / Tara - Michigan Marvels

Tavlia K'Van (Heizz) - ASOG7

KendleRJ

Postby KendleRJ » Mon Dec 01, 2014 11:38 pm

Kat sat for a moment, hands empty from their charge as the Chief was taken away. She looked down at them as though they didn't belong to her and half-registered the Doctor's words and the Commander's. Whatever had been real a few moments before was gone in the blink of an eye. Just like the Chief as she watched him get taken off the Bridge.

She stood shakily to her feet, and looked around for someone else to assist. Holding on to the railing she felt her knuckles whiten and watched as everyone came back to themselves. Her arms shook with it until she could master herself once more. There would be time enough to consider what had happened... And more time to process the consequences.

Tags (or no)
USS Legacy
Ensign Navkiran Khangura - Engineering
_______________________________________________________________________________________________

Return to “Current Mission Logs”