The Ticker Tape

Moderators:Dryad Wood Host, USS Horizon Host

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Amanda Rose
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
The Ticker Tape

Postby Amanda Rose » Mon Jul 21, 2014 10:29 pm

Horizon has an anonymous gossip computer program called the ticker tape. Anybody can sign in and make anonymous (or named) responses on it. In fact, this was a beloved part of the old Horizon. However, I have made it even better this time around. I have created an ID specifically for anonymous Ticker Tape posts to spread gossip/news/slander as you desire. The log in ID is Ticker and the password is tapetape. So, if you want to make an anonymous response on the Ticker Tape thread, use that. If you want to do something in character, sign in to your normal ID. I hope that everyone will have as much fun with it as Horizon did the last time around!
Captain Cynthia Lynette Jackson - USS Legacy

Captain Gary Alexander - USS Horizon

Kolzak (Zak) Nikolaevich Volkov / Epsilon and Katie Marsh / Tara - Michigan Marvels

Tavlia K'Van (Heizz) - ASOG7

Return to “Our Universe”