Taking Flight - Pre-Mission 1 First Day on Ship

Moderator:USS Legacy Host

Amanda Rose
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Re: Taking Flight - Pre-Mission 1 First Day on Ship

Postby Amanda Rose » Fri Jun 27, 2014 10:28 pm

Postby Jake Sjet » Wed Mar 12, 2014 9:28 am

Keth gave James a easy grin as he as released, thoug really what the human had been trying to do seemed a little odd. Maybe he was hugger? Who knew, encaustic if there was one thing this whole episode had taught Keth was that humans were strange, strange creatures. They all looked different, and some how didn't use smell to differentiate between their individual numbers.

We'll apart from some of the ones who wore the red uniforms, because some times they smelt odd enough to make Keth think they were a totally different species.

"You were really fast." Keth said to James, trying not to sound like he was talking down to him...even...er....even as he was because he was sort of tall. Well tall by human standards anyway, on Huanni he was considered a little scrawny. Which might explain his volunteer status when it came to the mission to the federation. He the. Turned his attention to Vodden, and then to Choa.

"I'm sorry." He said, tail curled around one ankle, the very picture of contrite apology if you were five years old. The fact that he even worried his hands together was enough to perhaps worried Vodden about a spike in diabetic cases on board.

Tag-all sorry guys work has been crazy for the last few days/weeks

Ensign Keth Soban
Medical (somehow I think Huanni health care is like golf, a low morality rate is the ideal)
USS Legacy.
Captain Cynthia Lynette Jackson - USS Legacy

Captain Gary Alexander - USS Horizon

Kolzak (Zak) Nikolaevich Volkov / Epsilon and Katie Marsh / Tara - Michigan Marvels

Tavlia K'Van (Heizz) - ASOG7

Amanda Rose
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Amanda Rose » Fri Jun 27, 2014 10:28 pm

Postby Melissa Richards » Wed Mar 12, 2014 10:06 am

Lt. Cmdr Jill Vodden
CMO

Keth gave James a easy grin as he as released, thoug really what the human had been trying to do seemed a little odd. Maybe he was hugger? Who knew, encaustic if there was one thing this whole episode had taught Keth was that humans were strange, strange creatures. They all looked different, and some how didn't use smell to differentiate between their individual numbers.

We'll apart from some of the ones who wore the red uniforms, because some times they smelt odd enough to make Keth think they were a totally different species.

"You were really fast." Keth said to James, trying not to sound like he was talking down to him...even...er....even as he was because he was sort of tall. Well tall by human standards anyway, on Huanni he was considered a little scrawny. Which might explain his volunteer status when it came to the mission to the federation. He the. Turned his attention to Vodden, and then to Choa.

"I'm sorry." He said, tail curled around one ankle, the very picture of contrite apology if you were five years old. The fact that he even worried his hands together was enough to perhaps worried Vodden about a spike in diabetic cases on board.

----

"That's quite alright, Mr. Soban." the CMO reassured the Huanni. "These things happen when inter-species missions take place. I think you and I have a lot to talk about." She assisted Choa to sickbay and helped her lie down. "I'm going to let you two talk, and you can do the quick exam Ensign while I assist. Make sure you check carefully, and you'll see by the readings, they're likely all normal. Lt. Choa talks different then you or I. So, you need to listen close and if you are having difficulty, we can try to get her to explain better." She smiled at Choa. "Please have patience, he's learning as he goes like the rest of us.."

tags

Kolzak (Zak) Nikolaevich Volkov / Epsilon and Katie Marsh / Tara - Michigan Marvels

Amanda Rose

Postby Amanda Rose » Fri Jun 27, 2014 10:29 pm

Postby KendleRJ » Wed Mar 12, 2014 10:25 am

Crisis averted.

Nav smiled and nodded to all, glad to see everything was all right. It was good that nothing worse had happened, that the Ensign was all right, and everything was under control. Keth was in good hands, and so, it seemed was the former sufferer of a brain parasite.

"Good night all," Nav said. She would return the dressing in the morning to the Mess, but for now, she had some planning to do. "Nice meeting you, Ensign," she said to James with a grin and turned to walk down the corridor back to her quarters. Her quiet evening had turned out a little differently than she had planned, but all in all, it still turned out all right.

As she watched Keth handling the medical equipment again, she nodded, determined to get the specs done that very evening.

~Tags all (or not)

Return to “Archives”