Lieutenant "Doc" Ironhooves

Moderator:USS Legacy Host

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
SabrinaPandora
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Lieutenant "Doc" Ironhooves

Postby SabrinaPandora » Mon Aug 31, 2015 8:24 pm

CHARACTER NAME: "Doc" Rhiannon Ironhooves

PLAYER NAME: Sabrina Pandora
RACE: Arboreal 'centaur'
DATE OF BIRTH: Nov 22nd, 2246
PLACE OF BIRTH: Fleetwood Stables, Kutachi lands, Arboria
MARITAL STATUS: Married
HEIGHT: 6’4"
WEIGHT: 867 lbs.
HAIR COLOR: Chestnut brown with an increasing number of strands of silver beginning to peek through
EYE COLOR: Bright and magical blue
LANGUAGES: MLP, Federation standard, horse whispering
EDUCATION/QUALIFICATIONS: PhD as a General Physician, level 12 priestess of the Green God

SERVICE RECORD:

Starfleet Academy, 2248- 2252
Starfleet Medical Academy, 2252-2258
Starfleet Medical, staff, 2258-2259
USS Avalon, CMO, 2259-2261
USS Legacy, CMO, 2261
Decorations: None

FAMILY:

Spouse Lance Ironhooves
Children Thunder Ironhooves- stallion, age 5- son
Willow Ironhooves- dam, age 4- daughter in law
Bash Ironhooves- colt, age 1- grandson
Rein Nickerflank- dam, age 6- daughter
Tusk Nickerflank, age 3- granddaughter
Rhiannon Nickerflank- mare, age 1- great granddaughter
Father Mac Fleetwood, age 24
Mother Nix Fleetwood- deceased
Brother(s) Lindsey Fleetwood, age 16
Sister(s) Kristine Fleetwood, age 13
Other Family Uncle Oel Paint, age 32

LIKES: Avid jogger, often found in gymnasium on time off running through the nature simulatior on deck 20 or on a treadmill in Sickbay. Constantly studying to improve herself as a physician, as medical science does not come easily to her.

DISLIKES: Incompetence, inconvenience, away missions and lack of handicapped accessibility. "A ladder? Really?!?"

LIMITATIONS: Not terribly imaginative however. Ill-tempered, cranky and generally brusque pessimist. Intolerant of xenophobia or speciesism. Native religion is arboreal, perennially yearns to rejoin family.

STRENGTHS: Fast runner, high endurance, horse sense, poor sense of humor. Dutiful and compassionate healer.

QUIRKS: Cranky but compassionate- the cranky doctor with a heart of gold who will do what it takes for her patients, yet will not hesitate to endanger her career over a matter she feels is worth fighting for. A crusader at heart, she charges at everything. Fond of horse puns and jokes, whinnies when she laughs (or brays).

FAVORITE OR DEFINING QUOTES:

“You have got to be kidding me."
"Just get on the biobed or I'll tranquilize you and perform the procedure anyway."
"No, I DON'T want to go on the away mission, and I have plenty of reasons why you shouldn't need a physicia- oh. Well, if it's and order then I'll go. Under protest."

"Why are there no ramps in space...?"

HOBBIES/INTERESTS: Classical literature, people, psychology, bowling, romance novels (only after her heart has been broken), horror holovids, golf, basketball, volleyball, and football (soccer, not the American football - though she will watch the latter, enjoying the tight pants on the men)

AMBITIONS: To retire from Starfleet to do good work on home planet and be a country doctor.

MEDICAL PROFILE: Healthy as a horse, just ask her.

CHARACTER HISTORY: Unlike most fantasy heroes, comes from a good, loving and supportive home. Has a husband and child back home, but enjoys her job in space, where she gets to learn advanced medical techniques. Plans to retire when she makes Commander and live out her days teaching scientific medicine on her home planet, which will wholeheartedly reject said teachings.
Last edited by SabrinaPandora on Wed Sep 09, 2015 1:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sjet

Re: Lieitenant "Doc" Ironhooves

Postby Sjet » Tue Sep 01, 2015 7:45 am

This seems appropriate some how...

Ensign Keth Soban, Medic on the USS Legacy

Fellow Crew Injured By Keth: X X

"I will eat your soul :3"

Return to “Archives”