Mission 3, Day 1

Moderator:USS Legacy Host

Iar Edra
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Re: Mission 3, Day 1

Postby Iar Edra » Mon Dec 14, 2015 11:40 pm

Dr. Varina Hightower--CMO--USS Legacy

Sjet

Postby Sjet » Tue Dec 15, 2015 8:32 pm

“I like the mess hall.”

This statement came from behind them all. It was a worrying thing to find yourself suddenly in the shadow of someone who, logic dictated, be hard to miss. Nearly three meters of muscle, fur, all stuffed into an 8XL security redshirt did not make for stealthy. It made for loud, and in Keth’s case that loudness was surround sound for the hearing impaired. And yet he had stood there, listening intently to the XO, the CO, the CMO, and a few other strung together letter combinations, whilst eating an ice cream sundae.

It was as though some poor narrator, bereft of ideas or direction, had cut the alien fuzz ball into the final scene out of a desire to cause confusion.

Keth took a ridiculously small spoonful of the frozen dessert and nibbled it, before then using the silver spoon’s narrow end as a toothpick. He had a lot of teeth to pick through, all of them ending in sharp points that read like neon signs to the lizard hindbrain: RUN FOR YOUR %^%^% LIVES! IT’S A LION!!

“Oh, allow me to introduce myself. I’m Keth Soban, from Huan. I was the Assistant CMO for a time before everyone agreed I’d make a better meat shield. Or, at least, that's what I heard some of my fellows in Redshirts call me. I think it's pretty neat to be given a nickname by your fellow officers.” Keth said, extending a rather dexterous paw that...had...claws. Sharp pointy claws, retracted though they may be in the pads of said paw but still. Keth noticed the odd look this got, and mistook it for something else: he jiggled the ice cream and then drew it slightly closer to himself.

“Lucas got it for me,” he said, a touch defensively as though someone might take it away. He then looked over his shoulder, his tail pointing towards the helmsman. “I’m sure he can get one for everyone because he’s nice and all. He seem’s to get a lot nicer when he’s around Nav, who is the bestest engineer this ship could possibly have. She helped me out when all my mail from home kept blowing up parts of the communication array!”

TAG-God, well...everyone. This was meant to be short, sweet, and then Keth…

Ensign Keth Soban
Security
USS Legacy
Ensign Keth Soban, Medic on the USS Legacy

Fellow Crew Injured By Keth: X X

"I will eat your soul :3"

Iar Edra
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Iar Edra » Tue Dec 15, 2015 9:50 pm

Amanda Rose

Postby Amanda Rose » Sat Dec 19, 2015 6:05 pm

Captain Cynthia Lynette Jackson - USS Legacy

Captain Gary Alexander - USS Horizon

Kolzak (Zak) Nikolaevich Volkov / Epsilon and Katie Marsh / Tara - Michigan Marvels

Tavlia K'Van (Heizz) - ASOG7

Cmdr Phil

Postby Cmdr Phil » Mon Dec 21, 2015 4:46 pm

Phil was relieved to see Hightower take Soban more or less in her stride. He was a force of nature and could come as quite a surprise to the unwary.

"Soban is... an acquired taste," he observed wryly. "It is fair to say this crew, much like the ship herself, strives to be more than the sum of its parts and that its parts are many and somewhat varied..."

Sjet

Postby Sjet » Tue Dec 22, 2015 5:10 pm

Ensign Keth Soban, Medic on the USS Legacy

Fellow Crew Injured By Keth: X X

"I will eat your soul :3"

Iar Edra

Postby Iar Edra » Fri Dec 25, 2015 4:47 pm

Amanda Rose

Postby Amanda Rose » Fri Jan 01, 2016 10:02 pm

Captain Cynthia Lynette Jackson - USS Legacy

Captain Gary Alexander - USS Horizon

Kolzak (Zak) Nikolaevich Volkov / Epsilon and Katie Marsh / Tara - Michigan Marvels

Tavlia K'Van (Heizz) - ASOG7

Cmdr Phil

Postby Cmdr Phil » Thu Jan 07, 2016 4:43 pm

"I'm quite sure that she would be disappointed if she didn't get a last feel of your tail."

Phil shook his head. He dearly hoped it was an honest statement and not some sort of shady euphemism, although he certainly wasn't going to draw attention to his suspicion, just in case.

"So, onwards to the mess hall, then. I suspect a nice glass of something refreshing would help to clear any... irritation." He waved an arm toward the nearby turbo lift. "I can recommend the kava juice, freshly squeezed if at all possible - it's very refreshing."

Iar Edra

Postby Iar Edra » Sat Jan 09, 2016 6:00 pm

Return to “Current Mission Logs”