Mission 2 - The Great Escape

Moderator:USS Legacy Host

Amanda Rose
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Re: Mission 2 - The Great Escape

Postby Amanda Rose » Tue Jul 14, 2015 4:42 pm

Captain Cynthia Lynette Jackson - USS Legacy

Captain Gary Alexander - USS Horizon

Kolzak (Zak) Nikolaevich Volkov / Epsilon and Katie Marsh / Tara - Michigan Marvels

Tavlia K'Van (Heizz) - ASOG7

Azaria
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Azaria » Tue Jul 14, 2015 8:33 pm

T-Prime

Postby T-Prime » Thu Jul 16, 2015 11:03 pm

Amanda Rose

Postby Amanda Rose » Sun Jul 19, 2015 1:06 am

Kolzak (Zak) Nikolaevich Volkov / Epsilon and Katie Marsh / Tara - Michigan Marvels

lucasausems

Postby lucasausems » Wed Jul 22, 2015 4:55 am

Luke Helios (Soggies)
Gil Lukat (SB 42)

T-Prime

Postby T-Prime » Mon Aug 03, 2015 11:11 pm

Amanda Rose

Postby Amanda Rose » Thu Aug 06, 2015 7:47 pm

Sjet

Postby Sjet » Sun Aug 09, 2015 11:03 am

Keth had stuffed cotton wool balls up his nose: for science.

To be honest this was one of his better ideas, and the nurse who had brought two full jars of the things to him had yet to find any show stoppers in his thinking. If the Orion pheromons were responsible for him going all do-lally-tap then it made sense to remove a nose that could detect chocolate at up to two miles.

(1 1/2 miles if it was in its original wrapper)

So it was a shockingly bunged up Keth Soban, in a fresh red shirt and pants following his abortive attempt to make his body ready for something ill advised. He came to attention, saluted, and then said with all full dignity…

“Ben-sen Bo-ban we-perting bore booty.”

Or sans cotton wool balls: Ensign Soban reporting for duty. God help anyone if he sneezed, he’d sow a plantation if he did.

TAG

Ensign Soban
The Red Shirt With Nine Lives
USS Legacy
Ensign Keth Soban, Medic on the USS Legacy

Fellow Crew Injured By Keth: X X

"I will eat your soul :3"

Amanda Rose

Postby Amanda Rose » Sun Aug 09, 2015 12:18 pm

Sjet

Postby Sjet » Sun Aug 09, 2015 4:58 pm

Keth squeed. It was the sort of thing you would expect any hyper excited giant feline with more emotional problems than hair follicles to do. What was not expected was the intensity of the sound Keth's voice box could generate when he got all excited, and just could not hide it: oh no, no, no. To pay the bill for Keth's giddy little outburst four jars, a display pane and one monocle shattered into fine silicate powder. To aid to that anyone on that deck was left with a constant ringing in their ears.

Fortunately Keth, ever the professional, got things back under control. And he did this by leaving the sickbay at a run, a feat he managed by leaping over Astra and rolling out the door. He then spent a few minutes running from one end of the deck to the other, poking his head into rooms and crevices at random. He was about to head to another deck, after a soggy episode of poking his head into a shower room that was being used, when he finally barged into the room where TK and the other's were preparing.

TK had no warning when Keth grabbed him and folded him up into a hug.

"I'm-reporting-for-duty-and-I-won't-let-you-down-expect-I-will-let-you-down-when-I-let-go-but-I-want-to-make-sure-that-you-understand-that-I-am-really-really-REALLY-honoured-that-you-think-I-would-do-great-in-your-mission!" Keth took in a breath, inhaling the cotton wool balls in the same motion with a little popping noise "I promise not to go all crazy and do what ever the Green Lady says though if she wanted me to nicely knock her out I would because I am a gentleman and I am never rude to ladies!"

Keth was beginning to slow down now, with gaps beginning to be discerned in his speech. Keth then leaned his head back, raising an eyebrow at TK. This caused the static charge quota of the room to rise in kind.

"Mr Boss Sir TK?..Are you feeling okay? I mean I've been talking and you've not said anything and...and you...you're...you're not under the Geen Lady's voodoo too are you?!" Leth voice began to rise, clearly sliding back towards the buffers marked PANIC STATIONS!!

Starbase One had seen this particular mental setting of a Huanni: it was still dented because of it.

TAG-All getting ready for the strike mission.

Ensign Keth Soban
House Pet of Bruce Banner
USS Legacy's Answer to 'Will it Blend'
Ensign Keth Soban, Medic on the USS Legacy

Fellow Crew Injured By Keth: X X

"I will eat your soul :3"

Return to “Current Mission Logs”