Mission 3, Day 3

Moderator:USS Legacy Host

Iar Edra
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Re: Mission 3, Day 3

Postby Iar Edra » Thu Mar 16, 2017 10:00 pm

Dr. Varina Hightower--CMO--USS Legacy

Ciara Mei
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Ciara Mei » Sat Mar 18, 2017 8:36 pm

Neza’s eyes went wide when the captain answered. Did she have any additional input on the situation? She didn’t even know what they had on the bridge as a hypothesis.

“Er..Ensign Neza Glenn, Captain. And..I guess I don’t have anything to add as I don’t know what hypothesis you have all come up with at the moment.”

She watched a screen, noticing that a probe had been launched. She stayed quiet as she saw it getting closer to whatever it was out there. There was someone on the bridge at science, and she was likely causing more issues by interrupting things. She wouldn’t say anything else unless she was spoken too. She’d been in trouble in the past for speaking when she didn’t need to. She didn’t want to have that happen again.

Tags: Bridge

Amanda Rose

Postby Amanda Rose » Sun Apr 02, 2017 2:19 pm

The probe approached the void. The moment that the probe touched the void, the probe disappeared. A short second later a deafening and repeating pattern of notes played starting in a rumbling, low B flat and gradually moving up to a middle C. Once it hit the middle C, the void began to expand, heading towards the Legacy. The closer it got, the notes started to lower back down on the musical scale.

Cindy called out to the bridge, "I need theories, now."

tag - TK, Phil, anyone on the bridge

She hit a button and asked, "Science, do you have any theories on this, now?"

tag - Glenn

The void continued to expand, threatening to engulf Legacy.

"Nav, get us out of here now! I don't know how you are going to pull off the miracle. Just do it!" There was no panic in Cindy's voice, just urgency. One part of Cindy's mind was thrilled at seeing something new and trying to decode it. The other was more interested in getting away and studying it from afar.

tag - Nav
Captain Cynthia Lynette Jackson - USS Legacy

Captain Gary Alexander - USS Horizon

Kolzak (Zak) Nikolaevich Volkov / Epsilon and Katie Marsh / Tara - Michigan Marvels

Tavlia K'Van (Heizz) - ASOG7

T-Prime

Postby T-Prime » Sat Apr 08, 2017 11:06 pm

Return to “Current Mission Logs”