Alternate Reality Constitution Class Design

Moderator:USS Legacy Host

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Amanda Rose
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Alternate Reality Constitution Class Design

Postby Amanda Rose » Sun Jun 01, 2014 4:27 pm

Please remember that we are in 2261, which means the new refit that Enterprise has is the same for Legacy.

http://en.memory-alpha.org/wiki/Constit ... te_reality)

Where something is not mentioned, I would refer you to Mr. Scott's Guide to the Enterprise to fill in the details. Also, please remember that in 2261 we would not have holodecks, commbadges, or replicators.

We have food synthesizers, hand phasers, and wrist and flip communicators.
Captain Cynthia Lynette Jackson - USS Legacy

Captain Gary Alexander - USS Horizon

Kolzak (Zak) Nikolaevich Volkov / Epsilon and Katie Marsh / Tara - Michigan Marvels

Tavlia K'Van (Heizz) - ASOG7

Amanda Rose

Re: Alternate Reality Constitution Class Design

Postby Amanda Rose » Sun Jun 01, 2014 4:27 pm

OH, this is excellent! Some of these things I'm never quite sure of. I didn't see it, but is there possibly a map of the deck layouts anywhere? As a visual person, I'll be able to picture things better if there is one. :)

Thanks,
Jill

Kolzak (Zak) Nikolaevich Volkov / Epsilon and Katie Marsh / Tara - Michigan Marvels

Amanda Rose

Postby Amanda Rose » Sun Jun 01, 2014 4:28 pm

I have not yet found one but I got this information off of Memory Alpha.

Amanda Rose

Postby Amanda Rose » Sun Jun 01, 2014 4:28 pm

Iar Edra wrote:
OH, this is excellent! Some of these things I'm never quite sure of. I didn't see it, but is there possibly a map of the deck layouts anywhere? As a visual person, I'll be able to picture things better if there is one. :)

Thanks,
Jill

I know my mother had a book of the Galaxy Class and I believe Constitution class ships.

Oh wait, I have the deck layouts from the FASA roleplaying guide. If our captain wants to use them I could upload them for *cough* personal *cough* use and just happen to give you guys the links.

Amanda Rose

Postby Amanda Rose » Sun Jun 01, 2014 4:29 pm

dpwilliams2 wrote:
Iar Edra wrote:

Thanks,
Jill

I know my mother had a book of the Galaxy Class and I believe Constitution class ships.

Oh wait, I have the deck layouts from the FASA roleplaying guide. If our captain wants to use them I could upload them for *cough* personal *cough* use and just happen to give you guys the links.

I have Mr. Scott's Guide to the Enterprise but remember, the Alternate Reality Constitution Class starships are altered as stated in my earlier post. So, they're not useful unless it is from the Alternate Reality other than to know what else may be on the ship.

Amanda Rose

Postby Amanda Rose » Sun Jun 01, 2014 4:30 pm

Postby dpwilliams2 » Tue Feb 25, 2014 10:53 pm

Ah, well then I'll not put these up just to be safe.

Return to “Our/Abrams' Universe”