Corrupt A Wish Foundation!

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Azaria
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Corrupt A Wish Foundation!

Postby Azaria » Mon Dec 28, 2015 7:20 pm

Its a fun and simple game to play:

The first person will make a wish.
ie: "I wish I could fly"

The next person [hereafter to be referred to as the Corrupter] will then add a caveat or restriction to that wish.
ie: "Only while naked"
"But it doesn't work reliably and you can only use it once a week."
"You get this power by draining the energy from another person."

The Corrupter will then make a wish of their own....

Sounds like fun?

I'll start:

I wish I had the time to watch all the TV shows I am behind on.

Amanda Rose

Re: Corrupt A Wish Foundation!

Postby Amanda Rose » Fri Jan 01, 2016 10:07 pm

Captain Cynthia Lynette Jackson - USS Legacy

Captain Gary Alexander - USS Horizon

Kolzak (Zak) Nikolaevich Volkov / Epsilon and Katie Marsh / Tara - Michigan Marvels

Tavlia K'Van (Heizz) - ASOG7

Azaria

Postby Azaria » Sat Jan 09, 2016 12:55 am

T-Prime

Postby T-Prime » Wed Mar 02, 2016 7:43 pm

The maid is from the 11th century and cleans your house to those hygiene standards.

I wish I could do my job (well) while asleep.

Amanda Rose

Postby Amanda Rose » Fri Mar 25, 2016 9:20 pm

Captain Cynthia Lynette Jackson - USS Legacy

Captain Gary Alexander - USS Horizon

Kolzak (Zak) Nikolaevich Volkov / Epsilon and Katie Marsh / Tara - Michigan Marvels

Tavlia K'Van (Heizz) - ASOG7

Return to “Games”