The 'We're All Gonna Die!' Game!

Sjet
The 'We're All Gonna Die!' Game!

Postby Sjet » Sat May 31, 2014 7:37 pm

So this is a game often seen on Facebook, but I think we as writers can spice it up a little. Add a touch of pep to an otherwise bland dish of witty banter. So here's the pitch...

To your left is an item, can be anything there but it must be on your left hand side. This item is to be used to defend yourself against a drunken Klingon/Wampa/Reaver/Winter Shide Noble/IRS Tax Collector. Pick one nemesis from the list, and then 'show us' in a single paragraph how this item would save your life if one of those things came for you. Or hey, you know what, maybe you don't win. But just like Prize Fighting keep the contest clean, no hits below the belt, and come out of the corners swinging!

+++
Ensign Keth Soban, Medic on the USS Legacy

Fellow Crew Injured By Keth: X X

"I will eat your soul :3"

KendleRJ

Re: The 'We're All Gonna Die!' Game!

Postby KendleRJ » Sat May 31, 2014 7:54 pm

It is the trusty comforter of doom, set against the evil, nasty molestations of a Reaver attack. It won't be of much use, except maybe as extra padding for the raping part, but I think I'm lucky in that I'm already bleeding out horribly and parts of my pieces are now decorating their various clothing. Of course, they get a brief attack of the snugglies and completely overlook the rest of the cowering hoards, giving them the brief seconds needed to flee. They live, I'm quilting material, but the item has saved the day. Mostly. I believe I shall now call it, The Big Damn Comforter.
USS Legacy
Ensign Navkiran Khangura - Engineering
_______________________________________________________________________________________________

Azaria
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Azaria » Mon Jun 02, 2014 11:45 am

To my immediate left is a toddler... as the rampaging Klingon barreled through the house towards me, I quickly grabbed my son, spanked him on the bum, and flung the ensuing river of snot with the occasional bit of dirt that had previously been shoved up his nose towards the alien... who - being a hypochondriac, squealed like pig and immediately ran in the opposite direction.
The day was won, and I only had to comfort a peeved and snotty toddler for a few moments before he saw the klingon shaped hole in the wall and made a quick escape in the direction of the playground.

Sjet

Postby Sjet » Mon Jun 02, 2014 7:15 pm

Okay we have to stop the game now. Seem's those guys at the Geneva Convention got all riled up about using a kid in combat: who knew cooties were considered a chemical weapon?

Amanda Rose
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Amanda Rose » Mon Jun 02, 2014 10:52 pm

Captain Cynthia Lynette Jackson - USS Legacy

Captain Gary Alexander - USS Horizon

Kolzak (Zak) Nikolaevich Volkov / Epsilon and Katie Marsh / Tara - Michigan Marvels

Tavlia K'Van (Heizz) - ASOG7

Azaria

Postby Azaria » Wed Jun 04, 2014 9:29 pm

technically a biological weapon, but still covered under the Geneva convention.

Sjet

Postby Sjet » Thu Jun 05, 2014 7:56 pm

I have a open envelope from a lawyer so...

Huum. Death by paper cut? Death by lawyer? Both are viable options, but I will wait for others to weigh in on this topic before confirming my choice of weapon.

KendleRJ

Postby KendleRJ » Fri Jun 06, 2014 4:28 pm

Hm... which would be a better story hook... perhaps a miniature lawyer, wielding his letter in triplicate, his open letter at his side like a sheath? I know them lawyers is dangerous folks they is.
USS Legacy
Ensign Navkiran Khangura - Engineering
_______________________________________________________________________________________________

Cmdr Phil

Postby Cmdr Phil » Fri Jun 06, 2014 4:32 pm

To my left is my trusty handbag. Although it contains a great many items that are in themselves scary awesome, the long shoulder strap permits a good swing and I suspect with a decent wind up, I could whack a Wampa good and hard on the nose - which if they are as like bears as I suspect, should be sufficient distraction to enable me to make a quick getaway.

Sjet

Postby Sjet » Fri Jun 06, 2014 7:08 pm

"Whack A Wompa And Send Those Stormies Running!" Rebel propaganda prior to the fall of Hoth.

Return to “Games”