Name that Quote!

KendleRJ
Re: Name that Quote!

Postby KendleRJ » Sun Jul 27, 2014 7:57 pm

The Dark Knight

"I can guarantee the closest shave you'll ever know."
USS Legacy
Ensign Navkiran Khangura - Engineering
_______________________________________________________________________________________________

Sjet

Postby Sjet » Sun Jul 27, 2014 8:11 pm

Sweeny Todd (Thanks for channeling my spirit animal :mrgreen: )

"If you make money from war, you're scum. If you can't make money from bounty hunting, you're an idiot!"
Ensign Keth Soban, Medic on the USS Legacy

Fellow Crew Injured By Keth: X X

"I will eat your soul :3"

KendleRJ

Postby KendleRJ » Sun Jul 27, 2014 8:32 pm

Porco Rosso

"I'm not saying I didn't have setbacks. It's not called "gunrunning" for nothing. You've gotta be fast on your feet. Some revolutions blow over before the guns even get there. There's nothing more expensive for an arms dealer than peace."
USS Legacy
_______________________________________________________________________________________________

Sjet

Postby Sjet » Mon Jul 28, 2014 9:19 am

Lord of War.

"You know, that would make a great TV commercial? 'Excuse me, is that an Uzi?' 'Why, yes it is. Hey, self-defense is no laughing matter! That why when I want number one I pack an Uzi... accept no substitutes.'"

Azaria
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Azaria » Mon Jul 28, 2014 2:49 pm

wow. Air America
do they even show that on tv anymore?

"Well, when I see 5 weirdos dressed in togas stabbing a guy in the middle of the park in full view of 100 people, I shoot the bastards. That's my policy."

KendleRJ

Postby KendleRJ » Mon Jul 28, 2014 7:23 pm

The Naked Gun (Ahhh, Leslie Nielsen, gone but never forgotten)

"Me? I'm dishonest, and a dishonest man you can always trust to be dishonest. Honestly. It's the honest ones you want to watch out for, because you can never predict when they're going to do something incredibly... stupid."
USS Legacy

Amanda Rose
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Amanda Rose » Mon Jul 28, 2014 11:44 pm

Pirates of the Caribbean: Curse of the Black Pearl!

"Well, actually, nobody on this planet ever really chooses each other. I mean, it's all a question of quantum physics, molecular attraction, and timing. Why, there are laws we don't understand that bring us together and tear us apart. Uh, it's like pheromones. You get three ants together, they can't do dick. You get 300 million of them, they can build a cathedral."
Captain Cynthia Lynette Jackson - USS Legacy

Captain Gary Alexander - USS Horizon

Kolzak (Zak) Nikolaevich Volkov / Epsilon and Katie Marsh / Tara - Michigan Marvels

Tavlia K'Van (Heizz) - ASOG7

KendleRJ

Postby KendleRJ » Tue Jul 29, 2014 10:23 am

Bull Durham. I haven't seen that one for such a long time... I think that's the movie where Susan Sarandon and Tim Robbins met... :)

"I was in the path of the tornado... I just didn't expect the storm would last as long as it has."
USS Legacy

Sjet

Postby Sjet » Wed Jul 30, 2014 6:49 am

The Shawshank Redemption, in my opinion the best film yet to be made.

"You're a big girl, right? Here's an apple and a gun. Don't talk to strangers, shoot them."

KendleRJ

Postby KendleRJ » Thu Jul 31, 2014 11:09 pm

Lockout

((And I agree completely on The Shawshank Redemption. I watch that one at least once a year and enjoy every moment of it. Every. Single. Time.))

"Yes, London. You know: fish, chips, cup 'o tea, bad food, worse weather, Mary fucking Poppins... LONDON."
USS Legacy

Return to “Games”