Website

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Caedhros
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Website

Postby Caedhros » Fri Jun 06, 2014 12:24 am

So I am working on the site (updates are not published) and I am in need of the wisdom of the masses. I want to include some "fun quotes" from the sims...but I don't know which are the best! I am looking for no more than 2 sentence long quotes that will show how we put the "fun" in dysfunctional. I need at least three or four. If you guys could post some of your faves (your own lines or someone else's) that would be great! If we get "too" many, we will see what happens.

Thanks all!
"Once again we've saved civilization as we know it."
"And the good news is, they're not going to prosecute."

Caedhros

Re: Website

Postby Caedhros » Fri Jun 06, 2014 12:59 am

In progress... but here we are so far - keep in mid I will be updating with the fantastic artwork as it comes/updates. It is just a shell right now with some content, as I await the various "blurbs" for the pages. It should be enough to give you all an idea of where it is going.

http://www.rpgwriting.com

Sjet

Re: Webs

Postby Sjet » Fri Jun 06, 2014 9:24 pm

“Oh, wait that reminds me.” He turned his attention to commander Phil, that grin on his face again as he wag a finger at him “Did it hurt when they took your leg off?"

From Keth Soban of the USS Legacy.
Ensign Keth Soban, Medic on the USS Legacy

Fellow Crew Injured By Keth: X X

"I will eat your soul :3"

Caedhros

Postby Caedhros » Sun Jun 08, 2014 8:43 pm

*shakes head at Keth*

And we are live. I have some tweaks to do, but I like this way better. I'm open to feedback from you all.

Azaria

Postby Azaria » Sun Jun 08, 2014 10:21 pm

yay, looks awesome!

Sjet

Postby Sjet » Mon Jun 09, 2014 9:31 am

I give it my two thumbs up rating a very coveted internet award, be sure to hang it from your MyBook or FaceSpace thingy. Also in my defense you wanted quotable gold, but I only work in the fools gold stuff.
Ensign Keth Soban, Medic on the USS Legacy

Fellow Crew Injured By Keth: X X

"I will eat your soul :3"

Amanda Rose

Postby Amanda Rose » Wed Jun 11, 2014 5:14 pm

Captain Cynthia Lynette Jackson - USS Legacy

Captain Gary Alexander - USS Horizon

Kolzak (Zak) Nikolaevich Volkov / Epsilon and Katie Marsh / Tara - Michigan Marvels

Tavlia K'Van (Heizz) - ASOG7

Return to “Welcomes and Greetings”