Board is Updated to Newest Version

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Admin
Site Admin
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Board is Updated to Newest Version

Postby Admin » Fri Oct 23, 2015 2:17 pm

We are now running off of phpBB 3.1.6 which is the most current version. Sorry about the downtime, folks!

Admin
Site Admin

Re: Board is Updated to Newest Version

Postby Admin » Sat Oct 24, 2015 3:59 pm

I had hoped that upgrading to the newest version would eliminate spambots trying to register. Unfortunately, it has not been successful in that regard. I may have to lock down registrations so that only people who email me or FB me can get in. I really would hate to do that as I believe that would be negative towards recruiting but I'm at a loss at the moment and my web hosting is threatening to kick us to another server due to the spambots. Any suggestions to cutting down the spambots are welcome.

As for now, I've been banning IP addresses (most seem to be coming from Russia/Ukraine). Q&A needs to somehow be installed (it was lost during the upgrade) as I hear that may be a solution. I will be checking again with Andrew to see if he can find a solution.

Return to “Announcements”